Pages:
Author

Topic: DOUBLE OR NOTHING ESPORTS BETTING CHALLENGE 🤘 🤘 🤘 - page 3. (Read 1493 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Where can you bet 0,2mbtc on Esports dude? I think NitrogenSports and everyone else have a minimum threshold of 1 mbtc per bet.
He have 100 mbtc as bankroll so 2% mean 2 mbtc not 0.2mbtc  Wink

I will make 2% bets from the current bankroll, but not lower than 1 mBTC
Using only 2% of bankroll per bet sound quite wise decision, will watch few of your bets & results before following you.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hey Guys!

I am representing EsportsBetting.ninja community! We are a group of geeks who love and understand esports! And we want to share this experience with you!

Esports betting is a pretty new niche and a great field to beat bookmakers! That's what I am going to do in this thread!

DOUBLE OR NOTHING CHALLENGE:

* Starting balance is 100 mBTC
* Maximum bet is 2% of the current bankroll
* I will make bets and tips for League of Legends (EU LCS, NA LCS, LCK, LPL) and CS:GO (ESL League)
* This challenge will be over once my bankroll will be 200 mBTC or 0 mBTC (Hopefully not Smiley

Feel free to follow my tips!
When i saw this thread, i thought you will betting with all your balance (if your starting balance is 100 mbtc, it means you will betting with 100 mbtc because your thread is "Double or nothing"  Wink)
Anyway, maximum bet 2% from current bankroll, does it mean are you always betting with maximum bet ?
(Just like you do now, your current bankroll is 100 mbtc, and you are betting with 2 mbtc, 2%*100mbtc=2 mbtc)

I will make 2% bets from the current bankroll, but not lower than 1 mBTC
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Where can you bet 0,2mbtc on Esports dude? I think NitrogenSports and everyone else have a minimum threshold of 1 mbtc per bet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey Guys!

I am representing EsportsBetting.ninja community! We are a group of geeks who love and understand esports! And we want to share this experience with you!

Esports betting is a pretty new niche and a great field to beat bookmakers! That's what I am going to do in this thread!

* I will make bets and tips for League of Legends (EU LCS, NA LCS, LCK, LPL) and CS:GO (ESL League)
* This challenge will be over once my bankroll will be 200 mBTC or 0 mBTC (Hopefully not Smiley

When i saw this thread, i thought you will betting with all your balance (if your starting balance is 100 mbtc, it means you will betting with 100 mbtc because your thread is "Double or nothing"  Wink)
Anyway, maximum bet 2% from current bankroll, does it mean are you always betting with maximum bet ?
(Just like you do now, your current bankroll is 100 mbtc, and you are betting with 2 mbtc, 2%*100mbtc=2 mbtc)

He will probably throw some smaller bets on underdogs, for example in CS:GO there often are matches, where the other team has 10% odds. If you do some research on the teams and lineups etc, you can make a good profit by betting amounts like 0,2mbtc. I have myself won a bit from CS:GO matches betting on underdogs. There can be some announcements made in twitter like 20min before the game that an important player is sick etc, which will sway the odds in favor of the underdog usually.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Hey Guys!

My first bet will be for LCK:

http://i.imgur.com/qWm5X0F.jpg

* I bet 2 mBTC on MVP win (Odds 2.350 @ NitrogenSports) Betting Proof here

You can check all other tips for the upcoming LCK week here !
Hey Guys!

Pages:
Jump to: