Pages:
Author

Topic: Double Trouble - Double your btc investment - page 2. (Read 3129 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Wow....can some mod delete this guy above-me's unfounded post?

Anyways, someone had mentioned getting rid of ".2" bitcoin deposites and such, saying they are too small. The point of these projects is that ANYONE, regardless of wealth, can get in.
Activity: 42
Could somebody please close down this shameless self-enrichment thread? Thanks.
Couldn't submit the story to slashdot....perhaps someone else could?

I had a typed desciption, links, everything, but it got deleted, due to a typo....

Anyone else want to take a crack.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
My buddy on the phone is saying you should submit a "slashdot" article on your game.

Since everyone in that community hates it so much, maybe they would enjoy this, and give BitCoin it's good name back.

So sick of bashers....
I'm actually about to go to sleep, but feel free to submit it via slashdot.
Thanks!  Wink

I noticed another BitCoin doubler, but it doesn't say whether the coins are ever returned in a loss, instead of your method "give lost money back, but take a punishment %"

So I think there are only two....
The default game was:
If no more players (entries) come in 7 days, the game is over and no one gets any money back (if they didn't get doubled yet).
My game is:
At the end of the round (midnight) it will take what the bank has left and split it between each entry that hasn't gotten paid (which is weighed by how much that entry put in), minus 2% per user as in the FAQ.
Thanks!  Wink

I noticed another BitCoin doubler, but it doesn't say whether the coins are ever returned in a loss, instead of your method "give lost money back, but take a punishment %"

So I think there are only two....
Everything went through flawlessly.

Thanks for the help though.

Might I suggest, now that there is a newbie thread, could a link to this thread be placed on the bit double website too? Right next to the other forum link, I mean.

Thanks again, these dev's are getting very creative, and overall, fair.
*cough* Dev. Grin

Yeah, I'll throw a link up on the site.

[Edit]:

=)
Everything went through flawlessly.

Thanks for the help though.

Might I suggest, now that there is a newbie thread, could a link to this thread be placed on the bit double website too? Right next to the other forum link, I mean.

Thanks again, these dev's are getting very creative, and overall, fair.
So:

I see this has been busy, even in the wee-hours of the night.

I like how the beginers can still play the Bit Double, as it's the total amount that doubles, not having to place in 8 bitcoins cuz someone placed 4. So I put in my "two coins" and I will have someone else likely help out as well.

I figure the lottery odds are a joke, but this is pretty interesting.
[Edit]: I have no idea what I just read (sorry about that post).
Yeah..I've been away for too long.
So:

I see this has been busy, even in the wee-hours of the night.

I like how the beginers can still play the Bit Double, as it's the total amount that doubles, not having to place in 8 bitcoins cuz someone placed 4. So I put in my "two coins" and I will have someone else likely help out as well.

I figure the lottery odds are a joke, but this is pretty interesting.
This is actually the first time anyone has ever promoted something I coded.
I'm feeling good about this game!

Thank you for letting others know. Smiley
Activity: 4
Hi Newbies,

NothinG has started a successful double trouble game in the marketplace forum.   This is a great way to turn a few bitcoins into more.  I have played three times in this game alone and have gained 7.5 btc.  Try investing 1 btc and watch it turn into 2.  Yes it's a ponzi, but NothinG has added a nice twist to it to bring confidence to the game.

Here is the link to the thread:
http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=18350.0;all

here is the link directly to the game:
http://zombietoday.com/bitdouble

Here is the faq:
http://zombietoday.com/bitdouble/faq.php

Full credit for the game goes to NothinG, I am just promoting his game.
Pages:
Jump to: