Pages:
Author

Topic: Double your btc - page 2. (Read 265 times)

copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 01:47:15 AM
why 2x, lets 3x - 10x your BTC if you hold for 1-2 years?  Tongue
or maybe invest in MMOcoin for 3x BTC this year.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
May 13, 2018, 01:33:00 AM
I appreciated you great insight, but all of those is still dependent on the Bitcoin markets. Currently, Bitcoin is still volatile and doesn't know where to go. It is indeed a great news for Stratis and I'm certainly sure the price would increase. But we don't know exactly how big the increase, and how's the BItcoin doing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
May 13, 2018, 01:29:23 AM
Stratis is a lot like Waves

Both are innovative smart contract platforms just not as hyped at the moment as EOS, Cardabi, NEO, Stellar and Tron etc

Waves already has quite a few ICO's launched on it but that hasn't affected its price much in recent times
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
May 13, 2018, 01:24:44 AM
Addition of smart contact and first ICO surely is a worthy news and Stratis would certainly increase in value. But the 2x things are misleading and inappropriate claim.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 01:20:43 AM
This looks more like a hype.
Why do you think it's going to go up a lot?
Activity: 169
Merit: 18
May 13, 2018, 01:14:37 AM
Stratis coin(strat) this coin can give you 2x or more ptofit in a month or 40 to 50 days the reason why i am telling this is that on 16th may they will launch their smart contract alpha,on 31st may for first time one ico will be launched on their platform and on 30th june they will develop their academy courses and launch their full node mainnet which are really big news so i can think it can be double eaisly of its current price of $6.06 which is aprox 350% down of its all time high so if you are loking to invest in this market crash then you can go for strat coin(its my thinking it can be right or wrong so its always better to do your own research).
#If you found this information valueable then i'd really appreciate a merit.

If this will not happen, then will you double my BTC? Good news does not mean a sure shot but it can contribute in investment decision.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 07:01:12 AM
Stratis coin(strat) this coin can give you 2x or more ptofit in a month or 40 to 50 days the reason why i am telling this is that on 16th may they will launch their smart contract alpha,on 31st may for first time one ico will be launched on their platform and on 30th june they will develop their academy courses and launch their full node mainnet which are really big news so i can think it can be double eaisly of its current price of $6.06 which is aprox 350% down of its all time high so if you are loking to invest in this market crash then you can go for strat coin(its my thinking it can be right or wrong so its always better to do your own research).
#If you found this information valueable then i'd really appreciate a merit.

Pages:
Jump to: