Pages:
Author

Topic: Double your BTC in 6 hours - Most Trusted Bitcoin Doubler - BTC2double.com - page 2. (Read 502 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
Hello,

Few hours ago gave it a try and invested 0.05 BTC based on reviews and i'm still waiting for payout jason!

based on the reviews that are exclusively negative and calling this site a scammy shitsite, except for Jason who every 1-2 post newbie seems to call by name. Funny coincidence I barely see anywhere else in this forum.

Why is this shit even allowed? serious question
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello,

Few hours ago gave it a try and invested 0.05 BTC based on reviews and i'm still waiting for payout jason!

EDIT:

Received a payout!!! 0.1 BTC!

https://blockchain.info/tx/ac55c8bebf3372d86d1649510a49dff4b1a1fc8e21f5ecfa7e010bd74aa8ddc1

Thank you so much!!  Cheesy
Activity: 282
negative trust..how am i goin to trust you now? Smiley

Hi PureEpic,

The user who gave me neg trust have many negative trust points, also he is well known for giving neg trust to members without any reason.
Hi michkima,

Its not out of the blue. Why wouldn't i promote this website if they were always perfect, gave me all payouts on the expected hours? The more people who invest more time will the website work, you know that. So, i'm just helping the website to get a little more popularity, although it has a lot of reputation on Asian forums. "They accept escrow now", why is that funny? Its an amazing option and unique in this type of services!

If you have any problem, you can PM me. Smiley

Regards,
Jason
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Hello,

I was looking for investment bitcoin websites that were paying and found this one: https://btc2double.com

The min investment is 0.02BTC , i gave it a try and got in few min!  Smiley

I'm very happy, i'm going to do it again soon when the transaction confirms.

Just sharing this site while its still paying, they have alot of users so it will be working for some time i think.

EDIT:

To avoid some questions, i will just leave a post i made on this thread:

"I will try to explain better. When you make a deposit, you will get 200% deposit back to that address.  As i said, it will use recent people coins to pay the older deposits. Of course there is a risk of not getting paid if you invest too much because there won't be that much coins to pay that deposit, and that can cause a shutdown of the service. So, as long there are many deposits it will work without problem.

I'm not saying this service will last forever, but as long as it lasts i will use it for sure! I'm already with over 7.1 BTC profit Smiley

Its your money, you decide if you want to risk it or not."

Admin is now accepting escrow, in investments over 1 BTC!

Website still paying on time!

OFFICIAL THREAD CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc2doublecom-double-your-btc-in-6-hours-trusted-bitcoin-doubler-official-2488822

Funny that you profited 7.1 BTC and you just want to share your investment opportunity to everyone out of the blue, right? Also, what's also funny is the part of "Admin is now accepting escrow, in investments over 1 BTC!"

Another funny thing is "I'm not saying this service will last forever", directly implying that the service will someday just die. Just plain funny people trying to promote their hype site.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
negative trust..how am i goin to trust you now? Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Move your topic to Investors-based games.
This is a pure HYIP doubler mambo-jumbo scam crap and have nothing to do with gambling.
Although it's real place is the trashcan...
Fun Fact

its always you who is posting the positive results except for 1-2 posts newbies.

At least this is not suspicious and its not a "free" "legit" double your money withhin hours offer thats based on "we do transactions in the market for profits"

hmm.

edit:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ripple-doubler-first-xpr-doubler-service-xrpdoublercom-paying-2593763

heres the ripple doubler OP "randomly" discovered as well and posted positive results. Printing money is so easy.

Please folks, please dont.

Hi SchlaWinner,

I'm not creating multiple accounts. Also, there are some newbies accounts with just 1-2 posts saying bad things from that site, why would i do that? I'm just waiting for a MOD to confirm the authenticity of the accounts. I haven't had any problem yet, received almost all payouts on time.

BTC2Double is actually paying and all payouts are sent on the expected hours. When it stop paying, i will update this thread and close it, but right now they are having many people investing and will make it work for some time!

Today i received 1 payout, and i will invest more soon and update with the transactions details.

Also, they are accepting escrow for investments of over 1 BTC!

If you have any problem, please contact me.

Regards,
Jason
Activity: 131
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
Fun Fact

its always you who is posting the positive results except for 1-2 posts newbies.

At least this is not suspicious and its not a "free" "legit" double your money withhin hours offer thats based on "we do transactions in the market for profits"

hmm.

edit:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ripple-doubler-first-xpr-doubler-service-xrpdoublercom-paying-2593763

heres the ripple doubler OP "randomly" discovered as well and posted positive results. Printing money is so easy.

Please folks, please dont.
Hello,

I was looking for investment bitcoin websites that were paying and found this one: https://btc2double.com

The min investment is 0.02BTC , i gave it a try and got in few min!  Smiley

I'm very happy, i'm going to do it again soon when the transaction confirms.

Just sharing this site while its still paying, they have alot of users so it will be working for some time i think.

EDIT:

To avoid some questions, i will just leave a post i made on this thread:

"I will try to explain better. When you make a deposit, you will get 200% deposit back to that address.  As i said, it will use recent people coins to pay the older deposits. Of course there is a risk of not getting paid if you invest too much because there won't be that much coins to pay that deposit, and that can cause a shutdown of the service. So, as long there are many deposits it will work without problem.

I'm not saying this service will last forever, but as long as it lasts i will use it for sure! I'm already with over 7.1 BTC profit Smiley

Its your money, you decide if you want to risk it or not."

Admin is now accepting escrow, in investments over 1 BTC!

Website still paying on time!

OFFICIAL THREAD CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc2doublecom-double-your-btc-in-6-hours-trusted-bitcoin-doubler-official-2488822
Pages:
Jump to: