Pages:
Author

Topic: double your deposit--------promotion from girlbtc.com™ - page 2. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
girlbtc.com
one most important thing is onevsone is the fairest game in this world.

so there are not advantage from the platform except the fee.

the fee for onevsone is 1%. and we mark it as 20times, that means at most 20%*deposit will become the fee(the income of the site)

and we give 100% to you when you wagered 20times. that means you get 180% you deposit.

so it is a great promotion.

For example:
you deposit 1btc and wagered 20btc ,you get 1btc bonus whatever you win or lose.

isn't that fair and attractive?I put 10btc to do this promotion. reply here with your girlbtc name and deposit amount. thx. Smiley

Activity: 350
Scat The Billionaire
deposit and wager, and then you get your deposit double.(only for onevsone game)

requirements:
1.deposit to www.girlbtc.com
2.post your girlbtc name and your deposit amount  here.
3.open onevsone(self or server).   http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/
4.your openning is challenged by other  and the open amount will be count as wager.
5.after your wager comes to 20 times your deposit. you will get your deposit double. Smiley

we have prepared 10btc for this promotion so reply this topic and your deposit amount as soon as possible.

strict rules:
anyone challenge himself from his another account will not be count as wager.

what if the deposited coins get busted before reaching 20x multiplier? so no more bonus? and the required wager multiplier i guess is too much for your promotion
20x wager is fair i think, its normal.
Just check another promotion like this and you will find the same thing

No I disagree ,for the others promotion you will get double when you deposited instantly and turnover by your deposited fund and double bonus. But for girlbtc's promotion you must turnover 20 times by only your deposited fund.

Damn you were right, i didn't read carefully, girlbtc rules is different, the bonus will credited after 20x wager reached.
and I think it must changed to instantly credited when made deposit
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
deposit and wager, and then you get your deposit double.(only for onevsone game)

requirements:
4.your openning is challenged by other  and the open amount will be count as wager.
5.after your wager comes to 20 times your deposit. you will get your deposit double. Smiley

we have prepared 10btc for this promotion so reply this topic and your deposit amount as soon as possible.

strict rules:

what if the deposited coins get busted before reaching 20x multiplier? so no more bonus? and the required wager multiplier i guess is too much for your promotion

No I disagree ,for the others promotion you will get double when you deposited instantly and turnover by your deposited fund and double bonus. But for girlbtc's promotion you must turnover 20 times by only your deposited fund.
Activity: 350
Scat The Billionaire

requirements:

strict rules:

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

requirements:

strict rules:

Activity: 252
girlbtc.com

requirements:
3.go to the onevsone game   http://girlbtc.com/trade/onevsone/
4.your openning(self or server) is challenged by admin or you challenge admin's onevsone . and then the  amount will be counted as the wager.

more attractive rule added

wagered 2 times you get  10%
              wagered 5 times you get  25%
              wagered 10 times you get 50%
              wagered 20 times you get 100%
Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: