Pages:
Author

Topic: DoubleBit.Me Min profit - 100% DAILY (x2 - for 2 days), fixed 0.05btc - page 9. (Read 9537 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Report - yesterday i have made deposit of 0.11btc, today successfully withdrawal 0.0495 btc.
Activity: 56
DONT PUT COINS INTO THESE SCAMS

With the withdrawal of the coins in the wallet, as you can see, everything is in order.
Our project has a license for the script (safety audit has been done for CMS HS (company StrongServer)):

Deposits and withdrawal instant!
rif
Activity: 118
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
5 days are too much in ponzi scam, any way best of luck who invested,
but avoid to get scammed by these bullshit pozi scams.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Report: withdrew the first %, 0.255 btc now in my wallet (deposit 0.51 btc)

Was the withdrawal instant?
rif
Activity: 118
Merit: 102
Report: withdrew the first %, 0.255 btc now in my wallet (deposit 0.51 btc)
POnzi alert..!! Staying away from it is advised.!

As in any game of chance, you can lose your investments as well as increase them!
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
I just put 0.01 to see what happen  Wink

i know that 0.01 is only a little bit of money and people think that if they invest that small amount of money than he got nothing to lose even if the sites scams
but how about 20 people thinking the same thing? 0.01 x 20 = 0.2 , this kind of logic is the one that inspire scammers to keep coming back with their scam sites

You're right. But it's still a risk that people are willing to take. Nobody forces them to invest. Do not spend what you are not willing to lose.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

i know that 0.01 is only a little bit of money and people think that if they invest that small amount of money than he got nothing to lose even if the sites scams
but how about 20 people thinking the same thing? 0.01 x 20 = 0.2 , this kind of logic is the one that inspire scammers to keep coming back with their scam sites
Activity: 374
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
POnzi alert..!! Staying away from it is advised.!
Activity: 182
IMHO it's just another ponzi scheme, but they started today. It means the first newcomers may have a chance to get some BTC Wink (if they have a lot of luck). Ponzi is another type of gambling - once you'll have a good reward, once you'll lost your btc.
Doesn't matter when they start. YOU SHOULD NOT INVEST! INVESTING WILL JUST ENCOURAGE MORE SCAMS AND PONZIES!
And CUSTOM PONZI started 3 DAYS AGO and pooof they are gone with all the investments! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=962049.140
http://youtu.be/-DT7bX-B1Mg

Turns out people turn a bling eye towards the scams, unless they themselves get scammed by these ponzis.
Do not forget to Bitcoin wallet pointing settings: SETTINGS - PAYMENT DETAILS (response to a ticket)
Activity: 28
Although this is gambling (people investing in site like this are perfectly aware), in the first days there are big opportunities to receive money back.
I consider it a medium risk hyip for now, so I wouldn't esitate to invest some little amount of btc.

Invest just what you're willing to lose  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Oh look, another one smarter than NASDAQ !  Cheesy Cheesy
DAFUK is DDOS ''PROTACTIONS''?!

Typo, we noticed this error, old screen.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
IMHO it's just another ponzi scheme, but they started today. It means the first newcomers may have a chance to get some BTC Wink (if they have a lot of luck). Ponzi is another type of gambling - once you'll have a good reward, once you'll lost your btc.
Doesn't matter when they start. YOU SHOULD NOT INVEST! INVESTING WILL JUST ENCOURAGE MORE SCAMS AND PONZIES!
And CUSTOM PONZI started 3 DAYS AGO and pooof they are gone with all the investments! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=962049.140
http://youtu.be/-DT7bX-B1Mg
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
from ponzi scam hard to get back your initial investment,
ponzi scheme is pure gamble with risk of 99.99% lose.
Pages:
Jump to: