Pages:
Author

Topic: DoubleDROP.xyz - Earn 200% on your investment! - page 2. (Read 980 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Cheap domain (maybe free) + bad webdesign + ponzi + newbie + fake transactions = SCAM

This coming from a guy with "Everything is ponzi" under his name.. *chuckles*
We assure you that all transactions are real, All payouts are real and the profit is 200% real.
If you don't believe us that's fine, But I refuse to let you slander our site without proof.
Everything you need to verify the transactions is on the site, we are waiting for a web block explorer.

One final note:
Please step off of your high horse and check your trust rating before you go about calling scam.
We aren't scammers, and if you weren't so afraid of the site you could likely manage to profit.

Cheesy It's a ponzi doubler = scam in few days.. Smiley
Enjoy negative
@Lahvacekmoney

It's a "ponzi doubler" with a 10000% stake rate. I don't see this profit chain failing any time soon!

I'd ask you go buff your post count elsewhere, Your input here is unwarranted and malicious.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Cheap domain (maybe free) + bad webdesign + ponzi + newbie + fake transactions = SCAM

We assure you that all transactions are real, All payouts are real and the profit is 200% real.
If you don't believe us that's fine, But I refuse to let you slander our site without proof.
Everything you need to verify the transactions is on the site, we are waiting for a web block explorer.

One final note:
Please step off of your high horse and check your trust rating before you go about calling scam.
We aren't scammers, and if you weren't so afraid of the site you could likely manage to profit.

Cheesy It's a ponzi doubler = scam in few days.. Smiley
Enjoy negative
@Lahvacekmoney

One final note:
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DoubleDROP.xyz
*Click Link Above to Visit*
The FIRST investor based game for DROP (faucet coin)

Earn great profit by investing your DROP today!
All investments are returned at 200% the original principal.

Or Play directly from the forums:

K2kQEefFEpFxMZw4cWEXfDYApWAW2oyfJz

Double your Faucet Coin today with our new premium service!
Deposit and withdraw status: ONLINE.

Invest any amount between 0.001 - 100 DROP to the address listed above and get back 200%!
The DROP invested will be used to pay you out as well as the 10000% stakes!

Due to the amazing staking ability of DROP, You have no risk of losing your investment.
Whatever you invest will be sent back as soon as others invest OR we stake enough.

Warning: Please do not deposit from any exchange or any address you don't own.
If you don't have the Official DROP Client you can download it from Bitcointalk.org Thread
(Your DROP will be returned to the wallet it was sent from)

Note: We are taking a 5% investment fee to pay for server.

*Very pleased to announce we've now had over 125 transactions and +700 DROPs payed to investors!
Pages:
Jump to: