Pages:
Author

Topic: DoubleVPN.com - qualitative VPN Service for serious and successful people! - page 3. (Read 2118 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
They get money from me, enough to pay their hosting

How can you know how many clients a service has, how much money they pay each month, how much expenses a service has? You can believe in anything you want but please don't mislead other people who care about their security.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
It's only a matter of understanding where vpn service gets money if not from it's clients. Think twice about it.
They get money from me, enough to pay their hosting, and they dont even have to talk bad about other vpns.
Other VPNs don't receive money from government.

If not, then where do cheap or free vpn services get money for their work?

Can you prove you don't keep logs?

Yes. We provide access to our servers so you can check server configs by yourself.

And please prove that other services do.

You can see the list here with proofs http://whatleaks.com/vpn#vpn_blacklist at the bottom of the page.

You try to sell double or 4 VPNs in series. The only reason to use more than one is if you do not trust the first one. If I do not trust it, I use someone else, not 4 of the same.

The reason to use a vpn chain is to make traffic route more complicated. When vpn service has many servers and many clients then traffic goes through one server of network to another so it's nearly impossible to realize the traffic route for each client from outside.

Your service is too expensive. I pay 5 euro per month.

Many people use cheap or free vpn. It's only a matter of understanding where vpn service gets money if not from it's clients. Think twice about it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
We don't receive money from government or some law enforcement services.
Other VPNs don't receive money from government.

We don't keep logs when many other services do.
Can you prove you don't keep logs? And please prove that other services do.

You try to sell double or 4 VPNs in series. The only reason to use more than one is if you do not trust the first one. If I do not trust it, I use someone else, not 4 of the same.

Your service is too expensive. I pay 5 euro per month.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
I just visited your site and your price very higher than others vpn services. I have already a license and am finding a cheaper one but your rate is very higher than am expecting. If you have plan to decrease your service lower than $10 per month I will buy one license. Please send me pm if you have any special offer for me. Thank you.
Sorry does not mean anything just a suggestion from me
the price you offer is too high while I bought from another site vpn $ 7 per month
you may be interested in making promotions to entice people into your customer  Smiley

Thanks for your reply. We have sales from time to time with 10-30% discount.

Our prices are rather high because we are a commercial vpn service. We don't receive money from government or some law enforcement services. We don't keep logs when many other services do. Just think where cheap or even free vpn services get money from to pay for servers, server administration, client support, developer team etc. If you need to download torrent then it's ok to use cheap vpn service. But if you need real anonymity and security think twice about where your vpn service gets money from if not from its customers.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Sorry does not mean anything just a suggestion from me
the price you offer is too high while I bought from another site vpn $ 7 per month
you may be interested in making promotions to entice people into your customer  Smiley
Dear forum members.

We are happy to introduce you our vpn-service DoubleVPN.com

There are a lot of vpn providers now, but why working with us is the best choice? Our service has many significant features, for example:

• There are no activity logs in our service and we are ready to prove that giving you access to any our server (contact support for details).

• In all server locations where it's possible our servers are provided with wide bandwidth (dedicated channel, not a shared link), so you will not notice any speed decrease with working vpn connection.
  • Our service is fully automated. You can purchase, prolong and exchange subscriptions by yourself. There is also a feature that allows you to set auto prolongation of you subscriptions and sending notifications to you when the subscriptions is about to expire.

• All purchases in our service are a part of the discount program which allows you to lower subscriptions price up to 25%.

• Server load statistics is public and allows you to chose the most suitable traffic route specially for your needs.

• We have recently added Tor traffic to all our servers which is mixed with clients traffic for higher security and anonymity.
  • Affiliate program for forum/site owners. Your affiliate percent starts at 30 and may be even higher (contact support for details).
  • Our experienced support will solve any problem referring to our service and will answer your questions.

We offer you the following connection types:

Simple VPN
The first (the only) server receives request from your computer and sends it on its behalf into the Internet.

Double VPN
The first server receives request from your computer and redirects it to the second server, which sends it on its behalf into the Internet.

Multi Double VPN
The first server receives request from your computer and redirects it to the second server, which sends it on its behalf into the Internet, you can chose the second server from the server list (all our server locations are included there).

Triple VPN
The first server receives request from your computer and redirects it to the second server, the second redirects to the third, which sends it on its behalf into the Internet.

Quad VPN[/B]
The first server receives request from your computer and redirects it to the second server, the second redirects to the third, the third redirects to the fourth, which sends it on its behalf into the Internet.

Currently we have servers in the following countries:

• Switzerland
  • Romania
  • Spain
  • Singapore
  • Italy
  • Germany
  • the Netherlands
  • the Great Britain
  • the USA
  • Canada
Server list is updated about every 2 months. More information about our servers you can find on statistics section and on our site.

We accept:
Bitcoin (processed as fast as transaction gets 3 confirmations)
WebMoney (instant processing)
Perfect Money (instant processing)
Interkassa, works with Yandex.Money, WebMoney Credits, Paxum, Qiwi Wallet, LiqPay and others (payments may be processed up to 24 hours)

Contacts:
Jabber: support(at)doublevpn.com (RSA key)
Ticket system (accessible after registration)
E-mail: support(at)doublevpn.com

To sign up and start working with our service click here.

We wish you every luck and success in business!
Pages:
Jump to: