Pages:
Author

Topic: Doubling Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 4088 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 26, 2013, 03:06:17 PM
Why not do satoshidice 49%?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
May 26, 2013, 03:05:57 PM
sadfayce

Aww.  Don't be sad.  I'm only playing.

My turn to make a conspiracy: CoinRoll were the ones who made the "List of ongoing scams" thread in scam accusation. Every single semi large Bitcoin gambling site was listed... EXCEPT Coinroll.

The same Coinroll who just gave you 0.02 BTC for free?  How could THEY be the bad guys when they're so generous?

I suspect that Coinroll didn't make the scam list because they publish details of every bet, and so are kind of proving that they have the volume of bets they claim to have.  Not that 90% of those bets couldn't be made by the site themselves, but whatever - there's no way anyone can ever prove what volume of bets their site is handling, so the whole scam thread is pretty dumb really.

A provably fair for volume... Hmmm... There must be a way, just takes someone to figure it out eh
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
May 26, 2013, 03:04:03 PM
sadfayce

Aww.  Don't be sad.  I'm only playing.

My turn to make a conspiracy: CoinRoll were the ones who made the "List of ongoing scams" thread in scam accusation. Every single semi large Bitcoin gambling site was listed... EXCEPT Coinroll.

The same Coinroll who just gave you 0.02 BTC for free?  How could THEY be the bad guys when they're so generous?

I suspect that Coinroll didn't make the scam list because they publish details of every bet, and so are kind of proving that they have the volume of bets they claim to have.  Not that 90% of those bets couldn't be made by the site themselves, but whatever - there's no way anyone can ever prove what volume of bets their site is handling, so the whole scam thread is pretty dumb really.
May 26, 2013, 02:56:44 PM
Doubt it'd be worth his time to make 3 accounts to do this Tongue I'm sure he would have also snagged first page as well, considering most people never read past first page haha.

Yeah.  But it's fun to randomly accuse people of scamming, right?  Certainly seems to be popular on these forums recently anyway.

ObConspiracy: and of course you'd stick up for him.  The way you post on his dice thread so much you're clearly just one of his sockpuppet accounts anyway.  Tongue

sadfayce

This is fun
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
May 26, 2013, 02:52:59 PM
dont know y u would pay these noobs back. If theyre dumb enough to fall for this shit they deserve to get took. Now theres nothing to stop them from doing it again, if someone just pays them back..No lesson learned here.

Pretty much agree. Technically speaking they were not even scammed, they knew very well the final outcome of this "game" (plenty of warnings in this thread), but they hoped the OP had some funds to at least have the scam running for a few rounds. Moved by greed, they wittingly participated in the scam,  hoping that OP would have doubled their money to give some legitimacy to its scheme in order to attract greater fools which would have sent him bigger sums.

Therefore, they very much deserve losing that money.
legendary
May 26, 2013, 02:50:48 PM
Doubt it'd be worth his time to make 3 accounts to do this Tongue I'm sure he would have also snagged first page as well, considering most people never read past first page haha.

Yeah.  But it's fun to randomly accuse people of scamming, right?  Certainly seems to be popular on these forums recently anyway.

ObConspiracy: and of course you'd stick up for him.  The way you post on his dice thread so much you're clearly just one of his sockpuppet accounts anyway.  Tongue
May 26, 2013, 02:47:31 PM
Why didn't anybody accuse Stunna of being OP yet?  It's an obvious publicity stunt for PrimeDice.com (the best new bitcoin dice game,  btw Smiley).

Just kidding Stunna.

Or am I???

legendary
May 26, 2013, 02:43:22 PM
Why didn't anybody accuse Stunna of being OP yet?  It's an obvious publicity stunt for PrimeDice.com (the best new bitcoin dice game,  btw Smiley).

Just kidding Stunna.

Or am I???
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 26, 2013, 01:43:26 PM
Send bitcoins to anonymous person and hope that he will be generous and will send 2x my send amount? Seriuosly? If it would be true, he would lost all his bitcoins like in several hours...
Activity: 350
May 26, 2013, 01:41:35 PM
dont know y u would pay these noobs back. If theyre dumb enough to fall for this shit they deserve to get took. Now theres nothing to stop them from doing it again, if someone just pays them back..No lesson learned here.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
May 26, 2013, 01:21:10 PM
Wow thanks Stunna, that was really generous.  I was thinking the last person that did this played along for about a week like Ziah said.  I should have known better  Embarrassed
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
May 26, 2013, 01:18:29 PM
its funny how far some people would go just for a few bitcoin cents
May 26, 2013, 12:49:12 PM
Like I understand the concept of the game, and it'd be fair if he at least played a long with it for a bit.

As in actually paying out some real people first, but what he did was simply faking payouts and then not paying out anyone what so ever legit.
May 26, 2013, 12:46:35 PM
Oh well, he must be happy with his 0.04BTC, seriously, how is that even worth it?

It wasn't. But he didn't know going in that we'd be wise to his tricks and call him out on it right away. He had ambitions to be the next pirate  Grin

I think he made a little more than that. Vlees sent 0.3 Sad

Really? OUCH. That really sucks.

Nvm Vlees PM'ed me saying wasn't him Tongue

Looks like he only got you and that other dude.

The guy must have spent a decent few hours getting those alt accounts out of newbie section. All for a $9 scam. Hmm... Bitcoin you amaze me ^_^

Zaih, he might be aiming at getting a 0.04 secret stash for when the price goes up to 20k per bitcoin Cheesy

Very true! Looks like we're not giving him enough credit as he deserves; Genius thinking OP.
Activity: 420
May 26, 2013, 12:45:00 PM
Oh well, he must be happy with his 0.04BTC, seriously, how is that even worth it?

It wasn't. But he didn't know going in that we'd be wise to his tricks and call him out on it right away. He had ambitions to be the next pirate  Grin

The guy must have spent a decent few hours getting those alt accounts out of newbie section. All for a $9 scam. Hmm... Bitcoin you amaze me ^_^

Zaih, he might be aiming at getting a 0.04 secret stash for when the price goes up to 20k per bitcoin Cheesy
May 26, 2013, 12:41:37 PM
Hey all,

Please use common sense when on these forums Sad It was fairly obvious the scammer used an alt account pretending to receive payments back.

It has a detrimental affect on the Bitcoin gambling scene when people like this actually manage to scam people.

I've refunded the people who sent payments

https://blockchain.info/tx/827ead5ebbf63d5f56b6afc08b59b7c8a6663e3b67a47107e3c7477b21fef0f1

Quote from: Zaih

Can you confirm this vlees? Was about to send refund.

Wow. Stunna you don't seize to amaze me Tongue

Knew this would be a good thread haha
Activity: 854
May 26, 2013, 12:41:06 PM
Will OP now get banned from the forums for scamming? Or did he not make it clear enough that he has to send back double the money so no promise was made?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
May 26, 2013, 12:39:50 PM
Hey all,

Please use common sense when on these forums Sad It was fairly obvious the scammer used an alt account pretending to receive payments back.

It has a detrimental affect on the Bitcoin gambling scene when people like this actually manage to scam people.

I've refunded the people who sent payments

https://blockchain.info/tx/827ead5ebbf63d5f56b6afc08b59b7c8a6663e3b67a47107e3c7477b21fef0f1

Quote from: Zaih

Can you confirm this vlees? Was about to send refund.
Activity: 672
May 26, 2013, 12:36:28 PM

Yeah, Stunna however is an amazingly generous person and sent me 0.01BTC. Thanks!
May 26, 2013, 12:32:44 PM

Pages:
Jump to: