Pages:
Author

Topic: Down down we go. - page 3. (Read 1524 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 04:13:35 AM
Yeah, i think this is the correction after a huge and fast increase in the price of bitcoin. Gladly, i already dispose my bitcoin before its price drops. I guess i was lucky at all.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 04:10:44 AM
of course it is better if you can join the ride of those whales haha. seriously I am a holder and also a trader I take advantage of the dips of course and
as long As I gain or doubled my profit for example I will stay again in the Ethereum or my first currency as it retrain its price hahah . nd also now as the bitcoin price it was back again like last feb march april to june of the year 2017 and I think it will high up again . hopefully
usually at the beginning of the year the price of all the coins have decreased,
if the analysis is like this,
I suggest to keep calm and hold long term if do not want to lose.
Thats true, bitcoin has gone through a lot of obstacles. even in the past few years early. in January bitcoin price dropped very deep to $170 in just a few minutes many people think that bitcoin will die because of the very fast price reduction. but after february bitcoin prices gradually improved. hopefully this price change is like the previous pattern. will pump after the beginning of the year has passed. be patient dude
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
February 04, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
December rally is really great but the dip is hard to resist, It's the best time to enter the market or even fill you bags of crypto. The most important thing is don't sell on bear market because you'll lose a lot. Right now we are already recovering so it must be annoying for the one that sell on the bottom.
Activity: 373
February 04, 2018, 03:07:14 AM
weak hands are selling now)
Honestly this is the right time that investors will buy more coins because of falling it`s value.So that if time will comes that it will back to normal again and your coins will sell it in a good price. This is a wise strategy that your profit will increase apparently which make your income grow and much higher your earnings have.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 04, 2018, 02:57:33 AM
survive not do panic sales if you have lots of money to buy altcoin buy as much as i am sure in the future have to go up to the moon
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 02:50:47 AM
Going down finished, btc recover 1k of their price
Activity: 238
February 04, 2018, 02:27:18 AM

Those who have Dolars can and should buy, well, from whom all means are invested in crypto (like mine) should be kept, this year will make us all rich. When the whales finish this game down, the entire crypto market will jump and reach those levels that we have not yet seen.
Activity: 532
February 04, 2018, 01:58:06 AM
All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.

These whales know how to act when things like this happen so I agree that they made millions just by short trading. The volume that was removed from marketcap was obviously them taking the profit from those weak hands. Buying at the low then selling when it rises, taking the profit out that they got after and investing again at those quick drops.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 03, 2018, 11:45:09 PM
the price is going down, and it's a best chance in 2018 to buy some more coins to invest, i think the prices are going to increase again
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
February 03, 2018, 11:14:01 PM
It's actually a good thing that we are going down, and that gives us the opportunity to buy more at lower prices. Treat it like a FUD sale, and I'm loving it. It is our chance to increase our asset portfolio by buying them at lower prices.

Now that the cryptocurrency market is stabilizing, I can't say that the huge dip is over. Cryptocurrency is highly speculative and unpredictable, and we may not know what is going to happen next when it pumps or dumps hard.

We just have to be mentally ready. For me, I don't worry about it because I keep increasing my number of assets rather than sitting and waiting.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
February 03, 2018, 10:54:47 PM
I agree. When others are in panic mode and dumping their coins, I am buying up! I think that it is a great time and a good opportunity to buy when the market is down like it is. Here's to 2018 - It's going to be a great year!
This is something that is not understood by many even if it is simple, when the price is going down people begin to sell and making the price going down even further but the right thing to do is it buy not sell, if you buy you will get some of the best prices we are going to see in a long time, this is why I do not understand all the people that are complaining about the price since these prices are great.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 07:19:00 PM
So, don't sell, let's hold. Let's be a strong hand on crypto market
Activity: 167
January 31, 2018, 06:29:13 PM
All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.
Well, after all these months that I have been observing the market, I think that my eyes have become accustomed to this inconsistency in the price of bitcoin and therefore I am not going through moments of uncertainty since I am mentally prepared for any possible scenario. I also made the great decision of selling significant amounts of bitcoin at $18,500, so these days I can get around these red days with enough comfort and free of anguish.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 31, 2018, 05:02:31 PM
after december crypto rally, it's normal to see this correction.

i dont expect market will grow up before mid february. it's a good entry point for newcomers.
And we all know that what follows next is another rally. All our patience will be rewarded anytime soon. I'm also very optimistic that February will be a good month and we can forgot all about this bleeding and crypto winter.

Maybe most of us are not here yet when bitcoin has the same pattern in 2016/2017. So just give those newcomers some slack. As they became more adept to the crypto world, I'm sure that they will not panic if another price corrections happen in the future.

I agree with almost everyone here. HOLD and buy in this dips.
Activity: 224
January 31, 2018, 04:56:15 PM
after december crypto rally, it's normal to see this correction.

i dont expect market will grow up before mid february. it's a good entry point for newcomers.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 31, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
Well ill be honest indeed many weak players have left the game and the reason is btc fall and also some altcoins but this should come as a profit for us when btc rises again then we can make some business again like the old days.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
The charts clearly show, that the alts have a big potential of enormous growth! That motivates a lot when I see the prices going down.  Cool
Activity: 448
January 31, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
of course it is better if you can join the ride of those whales haha. seriously I am a holder and also a trader I take advantage of the dips of course and
as long As I gain or doubled my profit for example I will stay again in the Ethereum or my first currency as it retrain its price hahah . nd also now as the bitcoin price it was back again like last feb march april to june of the year 2017 and I think it will high up again . hopefully
usually at the beginning of the year the price of all the coins have decreased,
if the analysis is like this,
I suggest to keep calm and hold long term if do not want to lose.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
January 31, 2018, 08:40:30 AM
Activity: 154
January 31, 2018, 08:11:53 AM
Winter is the best time to buy. Right now all the markets are going down, and crypto especially, as the Chinese New Year is coming soon.

I think this year, Chinese new year will not affect the price of crypto. the news China is in crisis policy of crypto money. but I dont know if on the day of celebration, the crisis can dampen.
Pages:
Jump to: