Pages:
Author

Topic: Downloadable mining - page 2. (Read 2681 times)

legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
November 16, 2014, 04:28:50 PM
The easiest and most effective way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them. Try localbitcoins.com. If you are in the U.S., try coinbase.com or circle.com.
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2014, 01:29:18 PM
So signature campaigns wont help me earn btc unless i'm a higher member so what about mining? Are there any miners that can be downloaded?

Yes, you can download a miner, cpu or gpu. but bitcoin mining isn't profitable now, better mine some altcoins and exhange them.

if you want to earn some btc you can sell your services in the service section or sell goods for btc. Alsi, if you can buy stuff from ebay or amazon, I'd recommend you brawker.com. You have a explanation vid on their site.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 16, 2014, 10:10:41 AM
At the current difficult of BTC you only could earn if you start mining a new altcoin and keep it untill it worth it to sell. It' s long process and maybe not worth it. If you need any help how to setup a miner just ask. You could try FreeBitco.in (noreflink) or FreeBitcoi.in (reflink) This site pays many.(both of the links are the same just the second is a reflink)
legendary
Activity: 1190
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
November 16, 2014, 09:24:18 AM
Think you are looking for something like coingeneration or eobot.
But these programs using CPU and GPU for mining and you will earn 0.00nothing. 
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
November 16, 2014, 09:08:23 AM
So signature campaigns wont help me earn btc unless i'm a higher member so what about mining? Are there any miners that can be downloaded?

Well, you can download some mining program  like cgminer and so on but it is totally not profitable to mine. You need ASIC for some real mining and that is still not profitable..
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
November 16, 2014, 07:09:06 AM
you need hardware to be able to mine bitcoin or altcoin. (it's better not get into mining lol)
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 16, 2014, 03:15:19 AM
be careful about downloading anything suspicious. you might open your computer to all kinds of malwares and viruses.
Preach on brotha... preach on!
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
November 15, 2014, 04:20:58 AM
be careful about downloading anything suspicious. you might open your computer to all kinds of malwares and viruses.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
November 15, 2014, 03:54:50 AM

Yes, in order to mine you would download software that "does" the mining for you. This software however is limited by the hardware it runs on. Sadly the times of CPU or GPU mining are over unless you have a lucky hand and mine the next dogecoin early on. Its not that CPUs or GPUs are slow, its just that ASICs or on another level. They are more energy efficient and blazingly fast. You can get a Gh/s on a cloudmining service for about 50 cents. According to this [1] (old!) list there is not a single GPU out there that is even capable of 1000Mh/s or a single Gh/s. A modern R9 series or top notch NVidia GPU might make a little more, but nowhere near what an ASIC for the same money could.

If you are in it for the money, dont mine unless you are willing to invest big time into ASICs and can hold the BTC. If you invest your last 10k into ASICs and have to sell right after the BTC come in to pay the electricity bill you will make no profit either.

[1] https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Non-specialized_hardware_comparison
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
November 15, 2014, 12:44:30 AM
There are downloadable softwares for mining but I don't think you won't be able to get some profit from it if you choose btc to mine. The difficulty is high and low-end miners can't keep up with that. Only mining hardware sellers profit from mining, I think, and some big companies of mining.
legendary
Activity: 1596
November 14, 2014, 10:04:42 PM
For BTC it is impossible and requires specific designed ASIC miner hardware. It's POW, distinguished from POS altcoins. You just download the wallet and have some amount of coins in that wallet, which is automatically producing interests also coins after specific time period.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 14, 2014, 09:59:05 PM
i dont even
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 14, 2014, 09:51:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: