Pages:
Author

Topic: [DOX] [Get Dox?] [Pure PoS] [3 exchanges, bittrex,yobit, empoex] [Beta2 roadmap] - page 10. (Read 18837 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
tonight C-Cex?

tomorrow Bittrex?

Can be done, we need some noise!
Activity: 295
Appeared a warrant for 9700 and immediately began buying is fake volume!!! You have been warned, have a good trading. Smiley

EdvinZ
Trust: -6
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Activity: 378
tonight C-Cex?

tomorrow Bittrex?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Appeared a warrant for 9700 and immediately began buying is fake volume!!! You have been warned, have a good trading. Smiley

get out broh take a rest
not tired talking syit ?
Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

Fuck off asshole.  I know for a fact it isn't fake volume because 0.8 BTC of it has been me buying.  You continue to encourage people to buy into the very scammy looking QTZ which shows negative balances in the block explorer and discrepancies between the total # of coins, with a silent developer.  You are as transparent as a freshly windexed pane of glass.
Activity: 266
FAKE VOLUME, DO NOT BUY!!!

Truly honest i am concening about the exchange ! I feel are mafia
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

This is not first time. He shit in every thread he interested to buy more. Then his post like "good coin 2 da moon", after he dumps posts - "SCAM SCAM OMG DUMP WHILE YOU CAN!!11"
Interested to buy more shit lol, just warn others, dox will fall in price very quickly now. cry babies Cry

no need to warn
just leave this thread if you dont like DOX Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

This is not first time. He shit in every thread he interested to buy more. Then his post like "good coin 2 da moon", after he dumps posts - "SCAM SCAM OMG DUMP WHILE YOU CAN!!11"
Interested to buy more shit lol, just warn others, dox will fall in price very quickly now. cry babies Cry
Activity: 574

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
There is no normal to buy support, the price will not go up, miners is just waiting to sell their coins and at least recoup the cost of production.

There is no normal to buy support, the price will not go up, miners is just waiting to sell their coins and at least recoup the cost of production.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Keeping investment small, already in the free coin let it ride stage. Smiley
Pow has ended , i just shutdown the stratum on coinminers , thanks for mining with us and dont forget to withdraw your coins

withdraw and switch my miner
thanks for the pool sir
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Pow has ended , i just shutdown the stratum on coinminers , thanks for mining with us and dont forget to withdraw your coins
cant wait to see price explode Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Friendly reminder that bitcointalk does have an 'ignore user' function.
Activity: 574
Time for correction, it means crypto dump up to 3K sat Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: