Pages:
Author

Topic: Dr. Coin's OLD THREAD, CAN'T DELETE - UPDATED ABOVE - page 2. (Read 3247 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
King of all the land
Another pump group  Angry

This is only to enrich the one starting this. Don't kid yourselves guys

Exactly. Astounds me that people can fall for this crap.
Activity: 364
Another pump group  Angry

This is only to enrich the one starting this. Don't kid yourselves guys
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'll give it a shot! PM sent  Grin
Activity: 262
Updated and clarified my original posting. Thanks for PM's guys. Smiley Let's see if I cap out in members over this next week!
Let's have some fun.  Cheesy

Dr. Coin
https://twitter.com/DrCoinMD
Hey Bomba,
Bit of a random post? lol Good luck with your bots. If you want in to the group I am still accepting slots.
Just cross-linking the threads a bit to inform the viewers. I'll be sure to tell people to join as soon as I see the results of the epic pumps Wink

No worries, good luck with your picks!

Happy trading,
Dr. Coin
https://twitter.com/DrCoinMD
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Hey Bomba,
Bit of a random post? lol Good luck with your bots. If you want in to the group I am still accepting slots.
Just cross-linking the threads a bit to inform the viewers. I'll be sure to tell people to join as soon as I see the results of the epic pumps Wink
Dr. Coin, I am glad to see some competition in the pumping area, it's very good for my trading bots.

Also someone told me I'm a bad trader, I'm going to test that premise here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9224089

While I do this for fun, I promise to stop before it gets boring...

Hey Bomba,
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Dr. Coin, I am glad to see some competition in the pumping area, it's very good for my trading bots.

Also someone told me I'm a bad trader, I'm going to test that premise here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9224089

While I do this for fun, I promise to stop before it gets boring...
Members who get the information few seconds before the others would have big unfair advantage to buy coins first. This brings up two questions:

- How will you guarantee every member will receive the info at the same moment?
- how can we trust you, or people close to you, will not take advantage of this before the coin is announced?

Hi, all reasonable questions.
1. I will guarantee each member receives info at the same time because I will announce few days prior, 4 PM EDT, in this chatroom, on this exchange. In the chatroom at 4 PM I will announce the coin. It will be like the public pumps in that manner. Scroll around my twitter. Of course it will be different as I will not announce the coin publicly.

2. This is a brand new and fresh group with no insiders. I hope for these to go well to help my reputation, there is no real incentive for me to scam, I am not desperate for BTC. I simply have a lot of fun doing public pumps, but they don't work anymore due to people participating with hardly any BTC, thus creating no pump besides what I throw in. When time for the pump, you will see that I am not pre-buying, feel free to look at the charts. I plan for this to be a fun weekly routine - it's exciting. All in all, the only way to find out is to actually do it. Smiley

Hope this helped.

Best,
Doc
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Members who get the information few seconds before the others would have big unfair advantage to buy coins first. This brings up two questions:

- How will you guarantee every member will receive the info at the same moment?
- how can we trust you, or people close to you, will not take advantage of this before the coin is announced?
What types of coins and exchanges do you typically prefer?

Hi,
I typically like Bittrex, it is trusted when it comes to holding BTC and it has high volume, which adds sustainability (win/losses) for within the group. As for the coin, ideally it has a future.

I hope this answered any questions, if you have more, feel free to ask.

Best,
Dr. Coin
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
What types of coins and exchanges do you typically prefer?
Activity: 28
Take a few free users too... Tongue
Activity: 490
how about some proof?

show some before and after pump tweets/charts/ etc..

give us something. Anyone can claim to have been part of pumps.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Looks interesting thanks for the PM i will keep an eye on this.
Activity: 24
PM sent, sounds very interesting!
Pages:
Jump to: