Pages:
Author

Topic: Dr. Coin's Trading Group Official Thread - free slots filled, but fee lowered :) - page 3. (Read 4054 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Hi, Dr. Coin here!

This is the official thread for this group purpose. My last thread had many updates, thus making it confusing.

People seem more interested in an organized trading group, on top of my advice, which I am still down to give, but long term trading groups are great too. To grow the crew, I will accept the first 7 people with enough liquid BTC to pass my judgment in for free. After that it is a 1.0 BTC lifetime fee.

After the 7 slots are filled there will be a 1.0 BTC lifetime fee which allows you to be eligible to enter a dedicated, professional and organized group. We will have goals, targets and support coins that deserve it. We also will be helping each other through giving advice, getting to know one another, as well as teaching some technical analysis. Smiley

We will use either Skype on 24/7 (or IRC chat) for more instant communication and I will create a forum for posting and new moves to all members.

~~~7/7 slots filled Free Slots Closed~~~

PM if interested.

Happy trading!  Smiley

Best,

Dr. Coin

https://twitter.com/DrCoinMD
Pages:
Jump to: