Pages:
Author

Topic: Dr-Exchanger Shop >> Buying BTC in Bulks: Paying PayPal/Neteller/Cash Worldwide - page 18. (Read 80155 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
I know Dr-Exchanger from other forum,Is not a SCAMMAR.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
The mood message same as 2-3 weeks ago "Available 10K WMz for PM Now", can find here https://imageshack.com/i/idHvdv7Mj

If this was hacker then if  he launched skype on another pc the status had to be  changed, but mood message the same so it should be Dr-Exchanger

buttons252 you yourself bullshit same Russian hacker and scammer whose already scam DR-Exchanger for 4000 WMZ and fakly open claim in wmz after received 4000 USD perfect money funds

I traded with Dr-Exchanger from long time and already deal around 10,000 USD in exchanges and still never got even single problem

today again Dr paid back me around 1000 USD very honestly

so stop your bullshit and F*ckOFF

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
This guy is a scammer even on DIFFERENT forums there are scam reports against him (some months old) !!

Stop your bullshit fake claims mother f*cker

I traded with Dr-Exchanger from long time and already deal around 10,000 USD in exchanges and still never got even single problem

today again Dr paid back me around 1000 USD very honestly

so stop your bullshit and F*ckOFF

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This guy is a scammer even on DIFFERENT forums there are scam reports against him (some months old) !!
Activity: 695
E-Currency Exchanger
I think you should not be trading for awhile until you resolve your current open scam report, properly.

So, in Your opinion How That word " Resolve " Means there ?
from my side, I already resolved it !

But thanks for your advice
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think you should not be trading for awhile until you resolve your current open scam report, properly.

E-Currency Exchanger
I Have Got Back my Skype account Finally

Please PM me Here for confirmation before any Deal !
I'm Not Responsible for any Scams Happen Unless You confirm its me by PM

For Security Reasons, I'm not showing my Skype ID
If you Want to chat with me via Skype, Please PM me to take it
E-Currency Exchanger
Please Follow the Scam thread that this scammer opened against me to know the Truth Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789233.new#new
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Also if you are honest guy why you not inform people that skype hacked and why you change your skype just yesterday and why another forums still have hacked skype in signature, I think that all understand who are you, you just collectng more money before run
Got scammed on 4000$ by this guy where is moderators why he scam people?

I already opened scam thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789233.new#new

This Guy Has Sent me 4120 WMz for 4000 USD PM Voucher
He Scammed me in the WMz as he made a claim on the webmoney website as soon he sent the payment
and He used the PM voucher then told me its invalid

He is a Poor Bloody Scammer !!!

bullshit, Iam do exchange for another person, he start worry when you not reply me and infrom what happens, your delay 50 minutes for exchange so big money it is not professional, I said him wait wait so he decide that Iam trying to send his money to another wallet so he start claim, then you gave me used perfect money, I try load my account and it show error that I show you in scamming thread

I think you transfered money to another wallet already, so it make you scammer, if not you should show us picture of your Webmoney Z purse
E-Currency Exchanger
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
In your signature i still see skype!
E-Currency Exchanger
Dr exchanger is no scammer.
He is trusted here and many forums.

Thank you very much for your support
E-Currency Exchanger
My Skype ID been Hacked
Plz don't deal through it until further notification

Why didn't you bother to edit the OP with this info? Why didn't you edit your sig to reflect this? Seems like you really don't care that much.

I already did another separate thread, so the all the members can see it
beside that idea didn't come into my mind, But thanks for it
I did it now
Also thank you for warning people in my Trust page, I appreciate your help very much
E-Currency Exchanger

I already opened scam thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789233.new#new

This Guy Has Sent me 4120 WMz for 4000 USD PM Voucher
He Scammed me in the WMz as he made a claim on the webmoney website as soon he sent the payment
and He used the PM voucher then told me its invalid

He is a Poor Bloody Scammer !!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dr exchanger is no scammer.
He is trusted here and many forums.
My Skype ID been Hacked

Why didn't you bother to edit the OP with this info? Why didn't you edit your sig to reflect this? Seems like you really don't care that much.

I talk wth him by ICQ
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
My Skype ID been Hacked

wait you for finish exchange
Pages:
Jump to: