Pages:
Author

Topic: draglet.com is SCAM developer! Don't pay to SCAM - page 2. (Read 4552 times)

qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
It's not really clear what you're talking about, so I'll try to sum it up:

Draglet is a provider of white-label bitcoin exchanges.

1. you agreed to pay $53K to draglet for 16 months of service
2. you offered to pay $4K per month of service instead
3. did draglet actually agree to that offer?

4. launch of your exchange was scheduled for 30 days before launch? I don't understand.

5. you did a prepayment of $1100
6. draglet delivered an install script?
7. you now want to pay the first $4K after launch of your exchange?
8. draglet asks for payment of $xxx right now?

As far as I can tell, this looks more like a misunderstanding of terms on either your side or draglet's, or both.

I happen to know the people behind draglet and I'd be surprised if they tried to scam you for a few thousand $.
They're trying to establish themselves as a service provider with an ongoing income stream so they have almost nothing to gain from one-off scams for a few bucks.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Hello,

We find draglet.com (Exchange provider) from Google and we talked them from our bitcoin exchange project.
After send many e-mails, both decided to start our cooperation together, Our contract payment was $53k and we told them for installment to 16 month, so we must pay more than $53k to them and we told them for monthly $4k to 16 month. It mean $64k or $53k + $11k extra profit for them.
Our condition was installment will begin early 30 days after launch of project, luanhc is mean project to be ready to work, NOT install script. Also we paid $1100 prepayment for start coding for trust us.. They agreed and we paid $1100.

AFTER a few days, we sent an e-mail about work and they told us that "you must be pay again money", but it wasn't our condition and they refused to our condition, so we requested for refund money $1100, but they don't refund  and cheating us and scam!

Please don't be fooled, draglet.com is scam.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: