Pages:
Author

Topic: Dragonchain Token Sale - page 13. (Read 64361 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 05:17:22 AM
I like Disney and I would like to buy DRGN but a question:

Compared to all the blockchain 3.0 solutions like EOS, Cardano, Rchain, ICON, etc (the list goes on and on nowadays). What makes dragonchain stand out/different?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 30, 2018, 02:23:29 AM
The Case of the Crippling CryptoKitties: Why Scalability is the Most Important Cattribute
https://medium.com/@dragonchain/the-case-of-the-crippling-cryptokitties-why-scalability-is-the-most-important-cattribute-158e4f534330

And how Dragonchain’s five layer spectrum solves the “CryptoKitty problem” in scaling blockchain to Enterprise level.

The broad functionality of blockchain technology has propelled its application like a virus over the past year — in ways from the profound (like Bitcoin) to the eccentric (like CryptoKitties). Already large platforms like Ethereum and Bitcoin have periodically buckled under the weight of this mainstream activity, foregrounding the issue of scalability. Dragonchain’s unique, spectrum based approach to blockchain provides the flexibility necessary for true scalability and designated traffic flow — a key component in bringing blockchain’s natural strengths to the vast Enterprise market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 03:21:51 PM
I’m telling dragonchain was probably the worst hit coin in my portfolio, Zero support whatsoever.
dragonchain is a very good project! and now the price of drgn is only $ 0.66. It's time to buy it and in 2018 it will please us!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 29, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
blockchain is a going to revolutionize how the world works, pretty exciting with the dragonchain team we have
Activity: 896
March 28, 2018, 09:21:40 AM
I’m telling dragonchain was probably the worst hit coin in my portfolio, Zero support whatsoever.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 06:37:27 PM
Why all the Starbucks talk? They clearly mention that they are looking into it as a method of checks with their supply line, not to use as a payment for coffee
You're the 1st person I see mentioning starbucks here
Activity: 826
March 26, 2018, 03:00:32 PM
Why all the Starbucks talk? They clearly mention that they are looking into it as a method of checks with their supply line, not to use as a payment for coffee
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 05:48:06 AM
What does serverless mean with regard to blockchain projects? In blockchain, instead of servers there are nodes, so they are all serverless.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
March 25, 2018, 08:14:23 AM
Hi, I bought some dragon months ago, then I'm distracted for a moment. I still have them in metamask as erc20. Is it planned to launch a mainnet with relative wallet and then we have to swap the token to coin?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
March 24, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
sold a lot of my coins during this crash to obtain DRGN. Felt like a better option.

It is funny but this is the same thing that i did Cheesy i calculated all my losses with other coins from all time high of january, then i calculated the loss of DRGN and i discovered that drgn loss is a lot bigger. And also, DRGN is a way better project than many others, so i really didn't understand why dumped so much... well, who cares, i filled my bags with drgn for now Wink
Activity: 422
March 23, 2018, 05:06:18 PM
sold a lot of my coins during this crash to obtain DRGN. Felt like a better option.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 22, 2018, 11:26:21 AM
Wow price of the Dragonchain is dropping each day.Whats going on , why people are selling ? Dont they see that this project is future ?

well it was massively overhyped at the beginning and everything is dropping right now, so nothing to worry about
copper member
Activity: 123
March 22, 2018, 10:22:11 AM
Congratulations! Dragonchain is one of the winners of the Legolas Altcoin Contest! Dragonchain will be considered for listing first on the Legolas Exchange once it goes live!

Activity: 147
DM for Spanish Translations
March 18, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
Hey dragonchain community we made this spanish video to explain the dragonchain proyect!

https://youtu.be/l0hXeYgfCZ8
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 12:51:38 PM
Wow price of the Dragonchain is dropping each day.Whats going on , why people are selling ? Dont they see that this project is future ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 01:41:54 PM
Dragonscale Your Dream, Change the World

Three tips for applying to Dragonchain’s unique incubation program

Dragonscale, Dragonchain’s incubation program for blockchain start-ups, funds companies at all stages of development, from all over the world. A strong whitepaper, solid team and basic social media assets are three important baselines for a successful application.

Those who are counting know we’ve already announced five Dragonscale incubator projects in 2018 (Iagon’s AI powered supercomputing; GiveWithNothing.org’s trustless charitable giving; BioCrypt Technologies RF based biometric wallets for payments and security; Metropolis’s distributed employment marketplace; Look Lateral’s global art exchange). These are just the first of many innovations we expect will come from our community of Dragons, but they all start with an application to the incubator program.

The program is open to all types of projects, at all stages of development, but three basics should frame any application: a strong whitepaper, a skilled team and a social media community presence.

https://medium.com/@dragonchain/dragonscale-your-dream-change-the-world-e0a3488820c4
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
March 14, 2018, 07:46:06 PM
This ones flies... like a rock atm   Roll Eyes
Activity: 188
March 14, 2018, 09:52:07 AM
I partecipated in Dragon Ico. Now I have to move my tokens to a more secure Ledger Nano.
Will my Dragon Slumber Score (DSS) go to zero?
it doesn't go to 0, but it will remain attached to the original wallet,
your ledger will start accumulation DDoS as soon as your dragons arive (starting from 0)
Activity: 434
March 14, 2018, 06:22:16 AM
I partecipated in Dragon Ico. Now I have to move my tokens to a more secure Ledger Nano.
Will my Dragon Slumber Score (DSS) go to zero?
Activity: 118
March 12, 2018, 12:21:58 PM
Hello, DRGN community!

DRGN trading is now available on ERC20 DEX. Good trading to all of you!
Pages:
Jump to: