Pages:
Author

Topic: Dragonchain Token Sale - page 30. (Read 64361 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 07:01:05 PM
seriously weak buy walls falling thru on our only exchange keeps getting better lol i still think this is a solid HODL thru any drops we will have a moon!
Activity: 9
December 13, 2017, 05:35:06 PM
Awesome project! Looking to invest ASAP, which exchange can I find Dragonchain on?

EtherDelta
Activity: 15
December 13, 2017, 03:44:21 PM
i am invested and have been watching the ghub and overall progress of this project closely 'Latest commit c3a619e  22 days ago' Huh

for a usp walt disney project this is where i believe the price volatility comes from with many ico hodl already in the green but watching a decline as eth takes a moon heading to 1k as well as the team section of the site being taken down and if that wasnt enough we dont have much of a presence here and the latest news on the OFFICIAL site is dated from october  4th 2017   Lips sealed
Activity: 61
December 13, 2017, 02:25:44 PM
Awesome project! Looking to invest ASAP, which exchange can I find Dragonchain on?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 07:59:21 AM
This I don't understand:

Disney built a blockchain, and now its creators are trying to turn it into a commercial platform to compete with Ethereum [unquote]

so you compete with ethereum by.... being and ERC20? does not make much sense unless the blckchain is actually another one and the ERC20 just represents... what does it represent?
 Huh

Read back in this tread. Ecr20 is used for a bigger and easier approche to poeple. When more Dragon projects are finished they will proably support a wallet on the Dragonchain.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 03:42:05 AM
This I don't understand:

Disney built a blockchain, and now its creators are trying to turn it into a commercial platform to compete with Ethereum [unquote]

so you compete with ethereum by.... being and ERC20? does not make much sense unless the blckchain is actually another one and the ERC20 just represents... what does it represent?
 Huh
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 12:56:06 PM
Also people cash out because they gained x10 with this ico. Then search for a other ico that can do x10

If you spend all day reading with papers and do background reseach, you are rish in no time. But very risky and stress full. I just hold my baby dragons. I can feed them for more then half a year. Then i will look how big my dragons are  Grin
Activity: 366
Merit: 260
December 12, 2017, 11:45:20 AM
Interesting situation developing right now, though.

I see there are a lot of sell orders stacking in ED.

Scoured the relevant info to see if there was anything fishy / scammy going on - but there isn't anything weird as far as I can tell apart from the price action!  Shocked

Looks like there's an AMA announced for the 19th: https://medium.com/@dragonchain/dragonchain-goes-subreddit-b7e2509b00d2

But thats awesome news! I'm not sure if its the ETH price hike thats effecting it, but even still - it feels like the market is over-reacting if that is the catalyst.

There shouldn't be any FUD about this project as far as I can tell. Everything points to a tremendous success (with 5 partners lined up already). I cant see why theres no buying support ATM. I realize there was a price hike a week ago - which can be wary in of itself for sure, so maybe a price correction is going on.

Jeeze, I guess I'm just a little disappointed in the dumps today beings is I picked up some at .0079 ETH "knowing" it was a great price!

Anyways, best of luck to everyone! I don't hope we all become rich - just that we all are happy!

I think the fact that its only on EtherDelta is what's keeping the buy pressure down. We're just gonna have to wait for it to hit another exchange to see significant price increases.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
December 12, 2017, 02:09:51 AM
I don't understand the pricedrop because dragonchain seems to have a lot in store...

Maybe a pricedrop to allow a lot of people to still invest cheap  Roll Eyes?

why was the teampage deleted off website the...Huh
Activity: 294
December 12, 2017, 01:02:33 AM
I don't understand the pricedrop because dragonchain seems to have a lot in store...

Maybe a pricedrop to allow a lot of people to still invest cheap  Roll Eyes?
Activity: 10
December 12, 2017, 12:27:45 AM
Interesting situation developing right now, though.

I see there are a lot of sell orders stacking in ED.

Scoured the relevant info to see if there was anything fishy / scammy going on - but there isn't anything weird as far as I can tell apart from the price action!  Shocked

Looks like there's an AMA announced for the 19th: https://medium.com/@dragonchain/dragonchain-goes-subreddit-b7e2509b00d2

But thats awesome news! I'm not sure if its the ETH price hike thats effecting it, but even still - it feels like the market is over-reacting if that is the catalyst.

There shouldn't be any FUD about this project as far as I can tell. Everything points to a tremendous success (with 5 partners lined up already). I cant see why theres no buying support ATM. I realize there was a price hike a week ago - which can be wary in of itself for sure, so maybe a price correction is going on.

Jeeze, I guess I'm just a little disappointed in the dumps today beings is I picked up some at .0079 ETH "knowing" it was a great price!

Anyways, best of luck to everyone! I don't hope we all become rich - just that we all are happy!
Activity: 22
December 11, 2017, 11:42:35 PM
how many coins do you guys hold?> i am thinking of getting some more!

I bought in at 1 ETH, but sold off enough to recoup my investment when it hit ED - it was 4X. But I bought most of it back for less than that and will be HODLing like crazy now.
Activity: 22
December 11, 2017, 11:40:12 PM
Great to see this project getting traction, at least in terms of people finding enough value in it to invest even before it really hits any big exchanges. Good for my pockets, too.

Loved the ICO process, it was free of the typical over-hyped projects that result in token dumps from overpaid bounty hunters and whales who got massive bonuses.

I may have mentioned this in an earlier post, but I had a friend who worked on this project several years ago when it was @ Disney in Seattle, and his general sense was that the project was ahead of its time.  Plus since I'm from the Northwest, great to see another local tech project do well Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
December 11, 2017, 05:07:16 PM
With $11 million raised, the devs should be able to buy into some exchanges.  At least Cryptopia or Kucoin for now would work.  Binance down the road...
Activity: 294
December 09, 2017, 07:31:51 PM
Any other mentions for upcoming exchanges for Dragonchain aside from Kucoin?

No, and Kucoin isn't certain yet. It will be when Dragonchain wins the twitter-contest.

Revain is leading with 2762 retweets, followed by Rchain with 2011 retweets. Dragonchain is third with 'only' 1672 retweets...  Undecided
Activity: 318
December 09, 2017, 04:28:34 PM
Any other mentions for upcoming exchanges for Dragonchain aside from Kucoin?
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
December 09, 2017, 03:48:10 PM
Somebody postet an address on telegram showing the distribution at etherscan. But i can not find it anymore.
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 01:30:32 PM
how many coins do you guys hold?> i am thinking of getting some more!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 01:04:48 PM
Dragonchain has a really strong dev group, Dragon's community is very crowded. More important is the application of DRGC in business. I already know this project late. DRGC is present in the coin markets.

Yep. Look like the Ethereum of America.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 12:49:57 PM
Dragonchain has a really strong dev group, Dragon's community is very crowded. More important is the application of DRGC in business. I already know this project late. DRGC is present in the coin markets.
Pages:
Jump to: