Pages:
Author

Topic: DragonMint B29 Blake256 Miner (March) - page 5. (Read 2368 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 11
<<<-----( )----->>>
March 06, 2018, 02:21:39 PM
$10,500?!?  Angry  Think I will sit this one out.   There are too many variables that can derail this miners roi.

a. Bitmain could come out with the "DC3" (1.2th @ $2,300) to smash down profits
b. Obelisk's Decred miner early release
c. Halong # of units they will sell is unknown.  If they sell just 3,000 units, then the Decred network hashrate will be quadrupled (and daily/profit cut in fourth).

Mark this post,,, Decred network hash rate has recently been peaked out around 1,500Th/s.       https://dcrstats.com/pow

Good luck to all buyers at this price point.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
Perhaps when you reach your hands the daily per day will be around $ 200, and if you ship a lot, it will be around $ 100.
ROI seems to be fast, I think that it is shopping with high gambling. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It may be a good idea to dispose of giant b and purchase one. Wink Wink Wink

Na i dont think its a good idea .. the price is over rated and i personally believe that it should not exceed the USD3,000. I think I will wait for the Obelisk I can purchase 3 units with price of one  Grin
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
March 06, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
Perhaps when you reach your hands the daily per day will be around $ 200, and if you ship a lot, it will be around $ 100.
ROI seems to be fast, I think that it is shopping with high gambling. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It may be a good idea to dispose of giant b and purchase one. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 01:46:10 PM
So I just got an email from Halong Mining and for some reason I do not feel good about it  Undecided

its going for USD 10,499  Roll Eyes

What do you think?  Grin

-----------------------------
The email:

DragonMint B29 Blake256 Miner (March) is now back in stock at Halong Mining

Hi There,

DragonMint B29 Blake256 Miner (March) is now back in stock at Halong Mining. You have been sent this email because your email address was registered on a waitlist for this product.

If you would like to purchase DragonMint B29 Blake256 Miner (March) please visit the following link: https://halongmining.com/shop/dragonmint-b29-blake256-miner/

You have now been removed from the waitlist for this product.

Pages:
Jump to: