Pages:
Author

Topic: DragonMint B52 Blake2b Miner (March) - page 2. (Read 731 times)

.F.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 01:17:31 PM
Has Halong Mining released any products other than some  YouTube videos yet? I haven't seen any reviews of their SHA-256 miner that was supposed to be out.

They do have a purchaser / seller agreement which makes me feel more comfortable. Bitmain doesn't even have that.

I remember signing purchase agreements with Flower Tech and Alpha Tech in the past, but we all know how well those went. But I am sure Halong is a legitimate company backed by some known guy in crypto. I was hoping to see some reviews of the actual SHA-256 miners before they sold other algos since pre-orders were sold a few months ago.

I tried asking the possibility to do a review for the btc Dragonmint, but I got rejected.

I would've been ready to pay for the unit.

But it seems now that Philipma1957 should have a btc unit for a review, after he talked with Yoshi from MyRig.

I also asked for photos of inventory but they said no ...told me to just wait for the next batch if that's the case...
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
March 08, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
Has Halong Mining released any products other than some  YouTube videos yet? I haven't seen any reviews of their SHA-256 miner that was supposed to be out.

They do have a purchaser / seller agreement which makes me feel more comfortable. Bitmain doesn't even have that.

I remember signing purchase agreements with Flower Tech and Alpha Tech in the past, but we all know how well those went. But I am sure Halong is a legitimate company backed by some known guy in crypto. I was hoping to see some reviews of the actual SHA-256 miners before they sold other algos since pre-orders were sold a few months ago.

I tried asking the possibility to do a review for the btc Dragonmint, but I got rejected.

I would've been ready to pay for the unit.

But it seems now that Philipma1957 should have a btc unit for a review, after he talked with Yoshi from MyRig.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
March 08, 2018, 01:00:29 PM
Has Halong Mining released any products other than some  YouTube videos yet? I haven't seen any reviews of their SHA-256 miner that was supposed to be out.

.F.
March 08, 2018, 12:24:58 PM
Has Halong Mining released any products other than some  YouTube videos yet? I haven't seen any reviews of their SHA-256 miner that was supposed to be out.

Activity: 895
Merit: 504
March 08, 2018, 11:29:04 AM
.F.
March 08, 2018, 11:22:49 AM
Pretty sure Bitmain has these for sale for 1200 why pay 5.5 k for one?

bitmains only does 815gh, the dragonmint ones are much faster but still hardly worth the 5.5k with what is going on with coin prices and stuff still not being stable

How long do you think it'll take to ROI?

Guys, this is the real deal. I ordered 7. Bitmain is shi**ting themselves right now. 

Breakeven is roughly 2 months.

I already have 20 A3s and will likely sell once profits diminish substantially.

LOL I highly doubt they are shitting themselves.  I would be surprised if they were even interested in selling a siacoin miner long term.  If anyone is shitting themselves its the SIA team.

Halong Mining provides a 180 warranty. Seems reasonable....
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
March 08, 2018, 01:24:18 AM

bitmains only does 815gh, the dragonmint ones are much faster but still hardly worth the 5.5k with what is going on with coin prices and stuff still not being stable

Guys, this is the real deal. I ordered 7. Bitmain is shi**ting themselves right now. 

LOL I highly doubt they are shitting themselves.  I would be surprised if they were even interested in selling a siacoin miner long term.  If anyone is shitting themselves its the SIA team.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

Think thats why Bitmain lowered the A3 price so much?
March 07, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

March 07, 2018, 06:05:57 PM

This is like the power of 4 A3s while only using the electricity of 1 A3.
Activity: 462
Merit: 258
Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader
March 07, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

Activity: 94
Merit: 5
March 07, 2018, 05:48:25 PM
March 07, 2018, 05:40:12 PM
Can anyone recommend a good power cord for this machine? I did the conversion from 110 to 220. They suggested a standard IEC C14 AC power cord, but I've not been able to find one that plugs into the wall (don't make fun of me).
Pages:
Jump to: