Pages:
Author

Topic: Dream - page 2. (Read 1812 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 19, 2014, 08:02:23 PM
I have seen it in my Third Eye, so there is a good chance that it will happen.

THIRD EYE SEES TRUTH!!!  Cheesy 

i saw it at $750,000,000 on MtGox.com once, in my third eye
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
We Are The New Wealthy Elite, Gentlemen
July 19, 2014, 07:31:17 PM

THIRD EYE SEES TRUTH!!!  Cheesy 
legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2014, 06:33:49 PM
I have had multiple dreams involving the future bitcoin price.

One dream, I saw the price hit 10K, and my dad was pissed he didn't buy in. He got a bitcoin miner though in the dream.

Another dream, much more vivid... I was sitting on my laptop watching the bitcoin price. Price was at 950 USD. Then all of a sudden we broke through 1k USD, and for whatever reason this caused a major domino effect. The price shot up through 10K and all the way up to 30K almost instantly, as major companies and wall street were all investing. It all happened so fast, and I remember in the dream, I was super pissed cuz at the time I only had like 1 or 2 bitcoins.

So I think it is important to stock up on as much BTC as humanly possible.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 19, 2014, 10:54:44 AM

I dreamed I found a block solo mining.
It was very vivid. And it was an awesome dream. Incredible! Social justice was worked, the poor fed, countries were liberated, and there was a ton more left for me to splurge. Somehow btc was worth a whole lot more in my dream.

Then I woke up. And no, zero blocks found.

Sorry - that's the best I've got these days!

Hey man, your dreams are insane! But I hope that everyone in his own life will get a small chance to get in the same situation just like in your dream.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
July 19, 2014, 09:28:38 AM
the year is 2050 and im talking to my grandson

"back in my day when i was your age, i didnt go out playing sports, i was sat at home watching a computer screen show me that i solved a block. yes sonny i was getting 25btc a week just for sitting on my arse....
.... now sonny get off your fat arse you bitcoin leaching spender and get yourself a girlfriend. i didnt sweat in my GPU farm just so that you could buy cars you wont drive and be a virgin when your 30. go live life."
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 19, 2014, 09:22:03 AM

I dreamed I found a block solo mining.
It was very vivid. And it was an awesome dream. Incredible! Social justice was worked, the poor fed, countries were liberated, and there was a ton more left for me to splurge. Somehow btc was worth a whole lot more in my dream.

Then I woke up. And no, zero blocks found.

Sorry - that's the best I've got these days!

Pages:
Jump to: