Pages:
Author

Topic: Dream house and financial freedom - page 10. (Read 1366 times)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
February 06, 2018, 04:51:38 PM
The most important thing for me is to earn so much money that I can not go to the banal work in the office and at the same time not to deny myself anything. And to this is attached a house, a good car, delicious food, and so on. I think many people came to bitcoin-investment precisely to realize these common human needs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 04:23:23 PM
I would like to start my own business with a coffee shop. I could really use some money to accomplish this dream of mine
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 04:17:32 PM
You can achieve your dreams if you have patience and diligence when you work hard to get someone to work in a workplace and you can promoted. and also in bitcoin, you have to work out everything you do and need to be patient because it's long before you have a bitcoin or currency / money or a dream big house.
Activity: 364
February 06, 2018, 04:11:51 PM
My dreams are similar to yours - first and foremost my goal is to gain financial independence. This is what each of us strives for. In addition, I would like to move to a warm country, buy a house there and engage in bitcoins on the beach. These are very simple dreams, but they motivate me.
Activity: 243
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 03:52:07 PM
Not much different from my wishes, I myself also want to buy or have a dream house for my little family and have a real business. Because For now I still live in the house rent with my family.I want to bring my family to life more well, With me join dibitcoin this Hopefully Bitcoin can realize my dream that has not been achieved amin.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
February 06, 2018, 03:08:06 PM
maybe this dream is a lot of wanting and I myself have dreamed many could have an asset like a car house and others and this will soon come true Wink
Well it is not hard to have your entire dream with bitcoin; now most of people are buying bitcoin to have bright future and to get all things of their needs. For me bitcoin is savings if I will save bitcoin for long time it will allow me to have my own build hose and car along with a lot of luxuries. Bitcoin is going to be the future currency and then bitcoin will be most useful currency for us now.
Activity: 204
February 06, 2018, 01:06:29 PM
I also want to buy a dream home but I am a student, it is difficult for me to do it. Since I know bitcoin, I think I can be financially self-confident, I think I have the ability to buy a dream home. I make money from investing in bitcoin and implementing signature campaigns. I hope that I will soon perform my dream.
Activity: 348
February 06, 2018, 12:08:42 PM
    Man without dreams cannot be seen in this world dreams makes man to attain his goals .When I was introduced with Bitcoin I was a big zero in my life bitcoin supported me to get my dream house and become free from financial worries before knowing anything about Bitcoin  I could have only dreams left without fulfilling. So now Bitcoin the digital decentralized currency gave a lift up for many people like me and gave a successful and aim for life.
Activity: 268
February 06, 2018, 11:10:27 AM
My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?
I want a lot of houses which I can call my own. One house is for me, the other one is for my parents and the other houses will be an apartment so that even I am not working I can still get income every month. You can achieve this if you are committed to bitcoin and you truly trust bitcoin that someday you will be successful from it.
Activity: 322
February 06, 2018, 11:09:19 AM
Same with the others I also wanted to have fully furnished house, get insured and of course achieve financial freedom. Who wouldn't want financial freedom? These dreams keeps me going for my future family. That's why I pushed my self to read and learn more to achieve good profits. I may haven't earned yet but i am hopeful I will achieve my dreams.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
At least no-one's giving this answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvE84AGMWpE
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
February 06, 2018, 11:05:22 AM
I aim from bitcoin is for the future of my children most especially for their education in college. That is why my goal is for long term investment and swear myself that i will never ever touch my bitcoin investment just for a an unreasonable purposes. I am talking about so many years here since my children are still in grade school and kinder.
Activity: 1
February 06, 2018, 10:48:31 AM
I want a house too. And another one of it. So I can rent it an live from it.
Activity: 116
February 06, 2018, 10:45:42 AM
I will not sell, I will give them to my children so it stays in the family. 
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
February 06, 2018, 10:43:33 AM
My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

A house is probably what we all want and I want the same thing. I would like to live without any financial difficulties so I will be able to live with my mom which I haven't experienced since I was born. I want to have our own house and of course do business where I could earn profits. I want to have properties so I'll have something to give to my parents.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
February 06, 2018, 04:23:24 AM
Everyone wants to have their own house and financial only, I believe people who invest bitcoin can easily do this, but the key is to invest in the time to understand the analysis of the market.
Activity: 266
February 05, 2018, 10:27:43 PM
Me too is dreaming of buying my dream house and car and I hope I can do that through the earnings from bitcoin. Earning through bitcoin can be very fast compared to other investments.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 05, 2018, 10:09:01 PM
My dream as i embrace Bitcoin was actually to be able to fend for my family as I already have a home, it was only daily needs and the kids schooling was my problem but I am  here confirming that Bitcoin has been able  to do that for me.
i have a lot of dreams in life, those dreams crack down when i got sick and i dont go to school because of financial problem.  But when i learned things in bitcoin and when bitcoin came into my life those dreams comeback, i dream to have my own house and financially stable, thats why im giving my fulltime to work on bitcoin because bitcoin can give me a better life and a life changer thats why i really do believe that bitcoin can fulfill my dreams to have what i want in life.
Activity: 462
February 05, 2018, 09:27:31 PM
If you're trying to do it with your bitcoin profits...it's risky, and you may never get there.  I recall back in 1991 (and earlier), people were saying that they were going to pay off their kids' college tuition with the mint condition comic books/baseball cards they were accumulating, because the market always went up--until it didn't anymore, and now there are thousands of people sitting on a bunch of worthless pulp.  I'm not saying bitcoin is headed toward that fate, because it's a bit different, but I definitely see the same sort of mania that I saw 27 years ago, the same speculative fever. 

When everyone is getting rich all at once, it doesn't usually last.  But we'll see.  I'm curious to find out whether we've stalled or are going to crash even more.
bitcoin is different from antique baseball cards and other collectibles. bitcoin is a currency in which value of it goes up and also down. bitcoin is the next best thing that technology has to offer.
doing trading and also posting here in the forum yielded me financial freedom (sort of) because you really can earn a lot from this kind of job. also you when it comes to trading you should be clever where you put your money in. at the end of the day, if you want financial freedom and your dream house, we should start to be wise when handling our money. let us not have the thinking of a one-day-millionnaire person. that way we can be assured that all the gains that we earn here can go for a long run.
Activity: 39
February 05, 2018, 09:20:38 PM
Having a financial freedom can supply all my financial needs. But first I will invest and earn more bitcoins to become profitable. If become successful in bitcoins I will help my family for their needs specially in financial. Also having a dream house which is comfortable and I can call a home is my ultimate goal. Aside from having that, I want also to buy a car that I can use when going to office and some appointments which is business related. I will not stop investing in bitcoins until I am financially stable.
Pages:
Jump to: