Pages:
Author

Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation - page 42. (Read 5274 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Dreamr place their tokensales @ $50 Max investment. That's ridiculously low lol. I actually didn't expect it will be that low of an amount.  Grin

This is really very small amount of investment dreamr is allowing, at this rate I am really concerned if the platform will reach their softcap or not?  Does anyone know any information about how far they reached their softcap.

Yeah, its  small amount but it better so that smaller investors can get involve with the project and regarding their softcap I feel its better to get the information form their telegram channel

I think team have done good research before deciding to keep the max value at 50 USD. This will avoid dumping of tokens or price manipulation. Big investors have to wait for certain period before they can offload.
Activity: 462
Dreamr place their tokensales @ $50 Max investment. That's ridiculously low lol. I actually didn't expect it will be that low of an amount.  Grin

LOL. I think it is a fair amount. They need to get a lot of people to hold their token and share in the dreamr platform dream. This will also give access to a lot of individuals.

That’s ridiculously low to me. I saw it and asked why, but I got no reply. I don’t think there should be a maximum limit to how much tokens can be bought. And it shouldn’t be that low. There should be a minimum but certainly not a maximum.

In my opinion, It's better to have a maximum Inorder to restrict the influence of whales. I believe that a token would do better in terms of trading when it's distributed to a large number of individuals than when it's in the hands of few. If in the hands of few, they can easily manipulate the market and use the influence of their might to rip off the project.

I got it all cleared out with the admins in charge in dreamr telegram. It was an innocent error. $50 is actually the minimum investment and not maximum

Oh, now we know because $50 is a very surprising amount for maximum purchase. Now it's been clarified investors should know about this to make this cleared.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

LOL. I think it is a fair amount. They need to get a lot of people to hold their token and share in the dreamr platform dream. This will also give access to a lot of individuals.

That’s ridiculously low to me. I saw it and asked why, but I got no reply. I don’t think there should be a maximum limit to how much tokens can be bought. And it shouldn’t be that low. There should be a minimum but certainly not a maximum.

In my opinion, It's better to have a maximum Inorder to restrict the influence of whales. I believe that a token would do better in terms of trading when it's distributed to a large number of individuals than when it's in the hands of few. If in the hands of few, they can easily manipulate the market and use the influence of their might to rip off the project.

I got it all cleared out with the admins in charge in dreamr telegram. It was an innocent error. $50 is actually the minimum investment and not maximum
Merit: 10
Go register here http://Dreamr.app and get yourself some pre registration tokens for free. This is the best time to get your hands on them free tokens. No one knows the worth outside this giveaway period.

Awesome. Some free tokens to early users on Dreamr platform. I think that’s a brilliant idea. The tokens are sold at a really good price now on IDCM IEO, I think users should take the opportunity to stock Dreamr tokens while it’s this low, once Dreamr App is launched, you can’t tell.

You can also save yourself some good username in anticipation for when the app will be release and users will be allowed to use it. Pray your preferred username has not been taken.

I actually didn't get stuck with options to change username cos someone have chosen it already. Mahn was so grateful for that. I guess coming this early pays off.

Yeah. It really pays off. The joy of not thinking about username to pick because someone else has already taken your preferred username.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

This is really very small amount of investment dreamr is allowing, at this rate I am really concerned if the platform will reach their softcap or not?  Does anyone know any information about how far they reached their softcap.

Yeah, its  small amount but it better so that smaller investors can get involve with the project and regarding their softcap I feel its better to get the information form their telegram channel
Activity: 124
Does anyone know when the team is going to launch their full fledged application I'm very much excited and eager to use the platform as far as I gathered the information in December the dreamr team is launching the application but for only trail basis.

Your best bet would be after tokensales buddy. I think team is focused right now on tokensales but no big deal if they do development on the other side. Keeps the whole thing together.

I agree with you but every project team has several other teams which works  separately so I guess both the marketing and development teams are doing their jobs simultaneously and I'll very glad if after the token sale they immediately launch their application.  Kiss
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Does anyone know when the team is going to launch their full fledged application I'm very much excited and eager to use the platform as far as I gathered the information in December the dreamr team is launching the application but for only trail basis.

Your best bet would be after tokensales buddy. I think team is focused right now on tokensales but no big deal if they do development on the other side. Keeps the whole thing together.

I remember, the team published a detailed information on their roadmap and what is expected to be achieved within some stipulated time, I guess that would be also beneficial in having a vision of when the platform is expected to be launched or the full fledged application coming to fruition.

If I remember correctly, team mentioned that they are working on developing application already. But right, to launch full application, they would need money and will come from token sale.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2

I remember, the team published a detailed information on their roadmap and what is expected to be achieved within some stipulated time, I guess that would be also beneficial in having a vision of when the platform is expected to be launched or the full fledged application coming to fruition.
copper member
Activity: 686
I like it when the project team keeps the community updated, weekly or daily. But it doesn’t look good when there are no updates. I think the team should talk about the STEO.  I want to know if the soft cap has been reached.

I've been silently observing the group these past days and the silence ain't encouraging TBH. Although I believe they've got stuffs up their leaves and will deliver as promised.

I would have loved to ask about the progress of the fundraise, but I guess I’ll have to join the telegram community. Does anyone have a link to Dreamr telegram community group? I think it’s a great place to find out more about dreamr app project.

The Last time I checked, there wasn't any information on the progress of the tokensale. I am of the opinion that the information would be released after the completion of the first round, since there's a tendency of getting multiple rounds on the STEO. You can always join the telegram group to get to familiarise yourself with the project and ask your questions.

That’s right. I’ll do just that. I think the information about the token sale would be public after the token sales is over. I think that’s because unlike ICO token sales, tokens are sold by the exchange and not the project team themselves.

That's the major reason why I believe that the updates would be made after the tokensale. Since the exchange may not be available to give periodic updates on the nature of the STEO, it would be difficult for the team to give updates. After the first round of the STEO, there should be a round table between the exchange and the team to know how the tokensale went and what was accomplished.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Go register here http://Dreamr.app and get yourself some pre registration tokens for free. This is the best time to get your hands on them free tokens. No one knows the worth outside this giveaway period.

Awesome. Some free tokens to early users on Dreamr platform. I think that’s a brilliant idea. The tokens are sold at a really good price now on IDCM IEO, I think users should take the opportunity to stock Dreamr tokens while it’s this low, once Dreamr App is launched, you can’t tell.

Yes, that's true. We never could tell what the value of the tokens would be after the STEO is completed. The project is unique and have a huge potential considering the uniqueness and innovative ideas of the team. I would suggest that tokens of this nature are bag held to make substantial returns in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 350

Thank you for this great information, please do you have any idea of the amount of tokens to be given upon signing up? Secondly, I would want to know if the sign up bonus is only for the new sign up or for those who signed up since the beginning of the project. I remember we were encouraged to sign up even before the tokensales and secured our username.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care

Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

You can also save yourself some good username in anticipation for when the app will be release and users will be allowed to use it. Pray your preferred username has not been taken.

I actually didn't get stuck with options to change username cos someone have chosen it already. Mahn was so grateful for that. I guess coming this early pays off.
Activity: 364
Before now I use to think that the project already released android app but further query in the telegram group today I realize that it's in the works and not out yet. But I use to think it's already built.

I checked on App Store. There’s a Dreamr App in App Store, but it’s the beta version for testing. The full version is yet to be launched. You can sign up on Dreamr.app, and get your special username.

Wow, that's great. Did you find it on Google play store or iOS store? I think it would be best to sign up with the website to also get the sign up tokens. I don't think the apps would be giving the sign up tokens since they're testnet. It is better to use the mainnet app when it's launched by December.

It’s on App Store, and you can get it for free. You can’t sign up on the app just yet, it’s just the beta version of the app. And of course, you certainly won’t get the free Dreamr tokens on the app bi guess you have to use the Dreamr.app
Activity: 448
I like it when the project team keeps the community updated, weekly or daily. But it doesn’t look good when there are no updates. I think the team should talk about the STEO.  I want to know if the soft cap has been reached.

I've been silently observing the group these past days and the silence ain't encouraging TBH. Although I believe they've got stuffs up their leaves and will deliver as promised.

I would have loved to ask about the progress of the fundraise, but I guess I’ll have to join the telegram community. Does anyone have a link to Dreamr telegram community group? I think it’s a great place to find out more about dreamr app project.

The Last time I checked, there wasn't any information on the progress of the tokensale. I am of the opinion that the information would be released after the completion of the first round, since there's a tendency of getting multiple rounds on the STEO. You can always join the telegram group to get to familiarise yourself with the project and ask your questions.

That’s right. I’ll do just that. I think the information about the token sale would be public after the token sales is over. I think that’s because unlike ICO token sales, tokens are sold by the exchange and not the project team themselves.
Merit: 10

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 364

copper member
Activity: 560
Before now I use to think that the project already released android app but further query in the telegram group today I realize that it's in the works and not out yet. But I use to think it's already built.

I checked on App Store. There’s a Dreamr App in App Store, but it’s the beta version for testing. The full version is yet to be launched. You can sign up on Dreamr.app, and get your special username.

Wow, that's great. Did you find it on Google play store or iOS store? I think it would be best to sign up with the website to also get the sign up tokens. I don't think the apps would be giving the sign up tokens since they're testnet. It is better to use the mainnet app when it's launched by December.
Pages:
Jump to: