Pages:
Author

Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation - page 50. (Read 5274 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
I was expecting tokens sale to be over within couple of weeks, because this project is good and team is selling Security tokens. However it seems overall market is flat and not moving in any direction, and that's why people taking slow steps.

It would have been awesome to have the tokensales completed and the hardcap reached, but that's not the case we have now. It's agreeable to say that the market hasn't been at its best lately and that could be one of the reasons for sluggish sales. We still have about two more weeks to complete the STEO and I believe that so much can still be achieved.

This is bad market. Still lots of uncertainties. If they reach softcap that itself is good news to move forward with the project development. I hope that happens soon.

We are in great anticipation and the team needs to be aware that several persons are waiting to hear from them as it relates to the progress of the STEO. The tokensale has been ongoing for a while and the community needs to be intimated on the progress so far.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Looks like there will be more round of tokens sale. First round will run through this whole October month at IDCM exchange. Need to check how much tokens are offered at first round. Also, need to check if they are going to allow US people at second round.

I can't remember reading any update that suggests multiple rounds of the STEO. Come to think of it, dreamr tokensale didn't offer any bonus to investors, so there's nothing to distinguish between the rounds for the STEO coupled with the fact that there's no allotment of tokens on the ongoing tokensales. In my opinion, the best we can get with the tokensales is an extension of the closure date and not the division into rounds.

Extending the duration for the tokensales is not ideal and should not be encouraged. One month is sufficient to make the necessary sales and should be followed by the project development. The project released a road map which I consider to be a great idea, I'll prefer if the road map is adhered to for maximum result.
copper member
Merit: 5
Looks like there will be more round of tokens sale. First round will run through this whole October month at IDCM exchange. Need to check how much tokens are offered at first round. Also, need to check if they are going to allow US people at second round.

I can't remember reading any update that suggests multiple rounds of the STEO. Come to think of it, dreamr tokensale didn't offer any bonus to investors, so there's nothing to distinguish between the rounds for the STEO coupled with the fact that there's no allotment of tokens on the ongoing tokensales. In my opinion, the best we can get with the tokensales is an extension of the closure date and not the division into rounds.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I have seen few good article about Dreamr at steemit. Those given good information about the project and some introductory info about how Dreamr social app will work.

I am really not surprised. They are pretty popular on this streets and also the pitch contest they won had a lot of impact on their growth and development.

There's no doubt that the dreamr project is getting quite popular, but I would really like to know more about the contest that was won by the project. I would appreciate if you could please make the link to the post available to us on the thread or explain for better understanding.

Well, lets not get hopes all high, don't mean to sound pessimistic but somethings need to be visible before individuals will be excited, don't get me wrong they have been quite progressive but much is expected, about the link that showcases them wining the contest, i think you should check medium or any of their channels. just google dreamr, i believe it will pop up, that was how i located it
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I was expecting tokens sale to be over within couple of weeks, because this project is good and team is selling Security tokens. However it seems overall market is flat and not moving in any direction, and that's why people taking slow steps.

The market is indeed very slow as the value of several cryptocurrency are on a bearish trend. I do hope that the market recovers to help improve participation on ongoing tokensales. The dreamr project is worth investing even in an unfriendly market situation because of the concept of the project and the fact that when the market improves, it would also lead to an increase in the value of the tokens.

Projects are still winning despite the bearish trends. NKN RECENTLY got winning within this trend. Fact is no matter the trend, quality project will stay winning.

I'm hoping to see dreamr win

Yeah, this is the market where good project getting investment. Investors verifying each and every fact before taking decision. If they like the what Dreamr offering then project will reach even hardcap.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

It would have been awesome to have the tokensales completed and the hardcap reached, but that's not the case we have now. It's agreeable to say that the market hasn't been at its best lately and that could be one of the reasons for sluggish sales. We still have about two more weeks to complete the STEO and I believe that so much can still be achieved.

This is bad market. Still lots of uncertainties. If they reach softcap that itself is good news to move forward with the project development. I hope that happens soon.

Well with softcap they can start something. Investors would really want to see where their cash is going to and that can prompt other investors to consider investing
Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
I'm very happy with the fact that this project have a lot of use case outside Bitcoin and blockchain. It's refreshing and shows mass adoption is the way further if we want to reach the promised destination in the crypto community.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

The market is indeed very slow as the value of several cryptocurrency are on a bearish trend. I do hope that the market recovers to help improve participation on ongoing tokensales. The dreamr project is worth investing even in an unfriendly market situation because of the concept of the project and the fact that when the market improves, it would also lead to an increase in the value of the tokens.

Projects are still winning despite the bearish trends. NKN RECENTLY got winning within this trend. Fact is no matter the trend, quality project will stay winning.

I'm hoping to see dreamr win
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

There should be some limit I am sure. Otherwise it wont make sense. How far are they with their softcap? Any information from the team would be very helpful.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Merit: 10
I have seen few good article about Dreamr at steemit. Those given good information about the project and some introductory info about how Dreamr social app will work.

I am really not surprised. They are pretty popular on this streets and also the pitch contest they won had a lot of impact on their growth and development.

There's no doubt that the dreamr project is getting quite popular, but I would really like to know more about the contest that was won by the project. I would appreciate if you could please make the link to the post available to us on the thread or explain for better understanding.

If you are talking about that 50k USD prize then I think there was an meet where private investors decided to invest in best project and I guess dreamr was chosen by those investors.
This is my guess about that competition, more clarity will be given by Dreamr team.

I recall that the amount which was won by the dreamr project is 50,000 euros and this was as a result of the projects marketing strategy which was brought to limelight as a result of the completion. I remember the organiser of the competition fell in love with the dreamr project and became an advisor for the project after the competition.

I really don't think it was solely on that. Pitching contest are won based on how the team presents their projects to the commitee. Not pulling down their marketing strategy though.
Activity: 406
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

If you are talking about that 50k USD prize then I think there was an meet where private investors decided to invest in best project and I guess dreamr was chosen by those investors.
This is my guess about that competition, more clarity will be given by Dreamr team.

I recall that the amount which was won by the dreamr project is 50,000 euros and this was as a result of the projects marketing strategy which was brought to limelight as a result of the completion. I remember the organiser of the competition fell in love with the dreamr project and became an advisor for the project after the competition.

I also saw this at their telegram channel. They won 50k Euro investment. That kick started the project. Let's see how much such big investment Dreamr gets.
copper member
Activity: 560

copper member
Activity: 350

copper member
Activity: 686

Kindly share them here to give us the opportunity to go over them. Steemit is great place to share this type of content. Fill with really young people who needs their dreams to be fulfilled.

I have also found one blog about Dreamr, its a good information provided by the author.
Here's the link for the same.
https://steemit.com/ecosystem/@revelation007/dreamr-dreams-worth-having

No one is talking about how they won Blockchance competition with picture evidence. I'm starting to believe more in the team and project.

Dreamr is one of the projects I have come to love in recent times. I hope they don't disappoint in the future. They still have a lot of workto do. But i feel they started on the right track

I've come to believe that the end of a thing is always better than the beginning, this is from the wisdom of King Solomon. For Dreamr project to be successful, the team has to be consistent. The project is young and everything seems good, but there would always be some trials and hurdles that have to be crossed. I hope the team won't give up on the project when the going gets tough.
copper member
Merit: 3

The nature of the market has always had a great influence on the success of tokensales. I remember the hallmark of ICO in 2017. During that period the market was bullish and investing on ICO was a lucrative source of income in the cryptocurrency space. Several people made substantial wealth from this exercise.
copper member
Merit: 5

Merit: 10

Kindly share them here to give us the opportunity to go over them. Steemit is great place to share this type of content. Fill with really young people who needs their dreams to be fulfilled.

I have also found one blog about Dreamr, its a good information provided by the author.

No one is talking about how they won Blockchance competition with picture evidence. I'm starting to believe more in the team and project.

Dreamr is one of the projects I have come to love in recent times. I hope they don't disappoint in the future. They still have a lot of workto do. But i feel they started on the right track
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Pages:
Jump to: