Pages:
Author

Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation - page 81. (Read 5274 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I have heard of security tokens before as well. But not sure what are the difference between security tokens and other (traditional )tokens. May I know what are the benefits of security tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
This seems to very interesting project. I have seen group of people coming together and helping eachother with money and tools to fulfill their dream. But that enough for small dream and such initiatives not helping to achieve big dreams. Good to see a global platform which can help in achieving big goals.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
It is good to see that you have advantages over facebook and other social media as presented on your comparison table.
However, as everybody knows, adoption is the major struggle of a new platform.
How are you going to tackle this major obstacle and let users install your app and use it actively?
copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

The First Platform for Dream Manifestation

Dreamr is a mobile platform with dream-centric social networking features and blockchain-powered financial tools, such as crowdfunding and a P2P Service Marketplace. Dreamr's mission is to leverage advancements in technology and global online connection with one another to make it more practical for anyone to pursue their dreams and aspirations from anywhere.

Stay up to date on the latest news by joining our online communities.

People pursuing their dreams and aspirations at all costs have moved humanity forward in profound ways. The Wright Brothers.. Martin Luther King.. Satoshi Nakomoto, just to name a few.

Everyone has a dream in their heart that we believe is of value to the whole, no matter how big or how small. Our mission is to empower dreamers with the tools and resources that make it practical to pursue their dreams and aspirations today.

Pages:
Jump to: