Pages:
Author

Topic: DROPANSWER - page 3. (Read 2872 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 05:39:38 AM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
October 22, 2017, 02:10:25 AM
So, this project will be like facebook or twitter. but if member post question, answer, like, comment and upvote will be rewarded in DeeCoin?
It is like Quora and stack over flow.Where you can ask anything even any algebra equation.For posting you will be rewarded and for helping others finding solutions to their questions will reward you most
Okay, looking interested. Give me more interested thing in the future, good luck for youre project
October 21, 2017, 02:45:15 PM
I'll reserve The Arabic Translation Of The ANN if there is any bounty soon about that.
I'll be waiting for the bounty thread to start too.

Somehow similar to the Steemit project but i'm sure more things will make it better than steemIt with their stupid BOTS down rating people's contribution there.

Good luck with your project.
Yes Bounty program will start tomorrow hopefully.We are waiting for signatures to get ready and hopefully they will be ready in next few hours.Regarding BOTS we are using our unique algorithms where system will only punish to spammers it will not effect people with positive contribution.For complete information you can read our whitepaper.
That's one hell of a good thing to know man, steemIt becomes like shit with those BOTS, thy downgrade ,hide your hard work contribution just because you have some paragraph or so similar to another one in the whole web, which make it pain in the ass.

If you beat steemIt in that Bot area, it will be your ERA for sure.
Yes sure you will not face those problems here in Dropanswer.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
October 21, 2017, 02:38:37 PM
I'll reserve The Arabic Translation Of The ANN if there is any bounty soon about that.

Somehow similar to the Steemit project but i'm sure more things will make it better than steemIt with their stupid BOTS down rating people's contribution there.

Yes Bounty program will start tomorrow hopefully.We are waiting for signatures to get ready and hopefully they will be ready in next few hours.Regarding BOTS we are using our unique algorithms where system will only punish to spammers it will not effect people with positive contribution.For complete information you can read our whitepaper.
That's one hell of a good thing to know man, steemIt becomes like shit with those BOTS, thy downgrade ,hide your hard work contribution just because you have some paragraph or so similar to another one in the whole web, which make it pain in the ass.

If you beat steemIt in that Bot area, it will be your ERA for sure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 21, 2017, 08:10:40 AM
looks very good
there is plenty of time to study this project more before joining ICO, this will be a good project consideration to follow
I hope ICO will run well
Activity: 200
October 21, 2017, 06:52:39 AM
October 21, 2017, 06:07:05 AM

October 21, 2017, 05:40:50 AM
So, this project will be like facebook or twitter. but if member post question, answer, like, comment and upvote will be rewarded in DeeCoin?
It is like Quora and stack over flow.Where you can ask anything even any algebra equation.For posting you will be rewarded and for helping others finding solutions to their questions will reward you most
Activity: 69
October 21, 2017, 02:19:24 AM
Interesting Project!
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
October 21, 2017, 01:55:54 AM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 01:39:04 AM
Any bounty program?
Please put the project into KICKICO platform. It also is good place to ICO.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
October 21, 2017, 01:27:54 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 12:11:34 AM
I love the concept of this project. Moreover, the team seems solid. I will anticipate every updates of this project. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 11:46:36 PM
Good project team. Im waiting for contribute
October 20, 2017, 04:42:12 PM
Hello
Why empty social networks? Not a single tweet or post on Facebook.
Have you done any work on the project before?
Yes we have done lot of work locally and we will remain active on all social medias from onward.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
October 20, 2017, 04:33:09 PM
Hello
Why empty social networks? Not a single tweet or post on Facebook.
Have you done any work on the project before?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 04:16:07 PM
Something interesting!
Activity: 80
October 20, 2017, 04:14:52 PM
I am interested in your project
October 20, 2017, 04:07:46 PM
waiting the bounty
Bounty campaigns will start in 2 days.I will update this thread.
Activity: 196
StasyQ
October 20, 2017, 04:03:53 PM
waiting the bounty
Pages:
Jump to: