Pages:
Author

Topic: Drownhim.com P⃢R⃢O⃢M⃢O⃢T⃢E⃢ A⃢N⃢D⃢ P⃢L⃢A⃢Y⃢ 250 Bits Giveaway - page 5. (Read 21500 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Activity: 924
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
250 bits were credited to your account, thank you for your interest!

Drownhim username : kingzee
Number of rounds : 1139+ (The + is there because manuals don't count, I've played quite a few rounds manually)

I also won't be participating in the facebook part of the giveaway, thanks again! Hope this brings a lot of new users to the website.

I just saw your post history, you already did a bot competition and a bounty campaign :p I feel stupid now.
Thanks a lot for the tip, hope your website picks up faster than I can win all your bits! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
250 bits were credited to your account, thank you for your interest!

Number of rounds : 1139+ (The + is there because manuals don't count, I've played quite a few rounds manually)

I also won't be participating in the facebook part of the giveaway, thanks again! Hope this brings a lot of new users to the website.
Reported to Admin for payment Smiley Good to see you enjoy the game.

This website is honestly too much fun. You should check out my latest bot for Another Chance. It's not perfect, but when it works as expected, it's absolutely ruthless. It even has a "if I ain't winning, I'm dragging you all down with me" strategy, stupidly hilarious.
legendary
Reported to Admin for payment Smiley Good to see you enjoy the game.

legendary
i can find where i can see my stats
While climbing, click your right mouse on your mountaineer to see your stats.

Good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
iam joined and played now
but i can find where i can see my stats
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Wow! I see very attractive game.
I will try play soon. Idea is good.
500 satoshi for each new player?
Thanks.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Drownhim now allows users to send tips to other users. To celebrate this, I'll tip 20 bits to anyone who posts his Drownhim username here.
(offer valid as long as my balance is sufficient)

Short version (but read the whole post!)
  • Facebook (get paid 250 bits):
  • Playing (get paid 250 bits):
    • Play at least 1000 rounds on Drownhim.com. You can choose any room, starting from 0.1 bit per round. You can use a bot or play manual. Playing 1000 rounds at 0.1 bit per round for a 100-250 bits bonus means you can't lose money. Or you can risk to play in rooms with a higher buy in.
  • Both (Facebook and Playing) (get paid 350 bits):
    • See above, do both Smiley
  • Claiming prizes:
    • Post your Drownhim username, number of rounds played since this topic was opened, and link(s) to your Facebook post(s).
    • Or, if you don't have nor want a Bitcointalk account:
    • Post your entry in Drownhim.com's chatbox, or send your entry by email to [email protected]. This will give you 150 bits (for joining either Facebook or Playing) or 200 bits (for joining both Facebook and Playing).

Two weeks ago, I made this thread [Drownhim.com] Promotion campaign: earn DROWNS and convert them to Bitcoin on the Bounties (Altcoins) board. Unfortunately, a spam free campaign can't compete with the massive spam on that board, hence this new topic here.

A few months ago, I discovered Drownhim.com:
Drownhim description loading...
Official thread: Drownhim! Brand new multiplayer game.

I like Drownhim because it's different than other gambling sites: it's a social multiplayer game. You can win by cooperating and fighting at the right moment.

Loading Drownhim screenshot...

Manual or Unibot
Drownhim offers manual playing, and several Bots. The most versatile bot is called Unibot:

Unibot settings loading...

See [Drownhim.com]Testing Unibot settings and sharing successful bots for bot strategies.

Know what you advertise
Test Drownhim.com before joining. You'll need to have an account before you can apply to this campaign. Feel free to deposit, but there's a faucet (on the deposit page) too.

Rewards
This campaign pays in Bitcoin (250 bits = 0.00025BTC = 0.25 mBTC), all payments will be send to your Drownhim account. The minimum amount ot withdraw is 150 bits, minus 50 bits fee.
You'll receive 250 bits (if you joined one part of this giveaway) or 350 bits (if you joined both) and post here.

Jackpot rounds
Users who make a decent (at our discretion) post/review on Facebook, will be granted Rank=2 on Drownhim. When there are 10 users with Rank=2, Drownhim will run jackpot rounds. 20,000 bits per week will be allocated to these jackpots.

Requirements
500+ Facebook friends or 100+ real (at my discretion!) Facebook friends. To qualify for "100+ real friends", your Facebook friends should not be "bounty hunters", but real people you know IRL (I want to see friends with baby pictures and vacation videos, but no ICOs!).

Note: your Facebook privacy settings should allow me to see your friends to count them.

Payments will be rewarded for qualifying entries at least once per week, but we try to be much faster. There's currently a limit of 60 users per week on this giveaway, to see how this campaign develops. If this campaign is a success, we'll have more campaigns later, for instance on Twitter and a signature campaign on Bitcointalk.

Rules
1. This campaign is self-moderated to stop (signature) spam. I will remove all non-qualifying posts. If you quote the entire OP, your entry will be deleted. Feel free to ask questions here, I want real users, not spam bots Wink
2. Only one account per person. It is allowed to join through Facebook first, and join for another 100 bits after playing 1000 rounds later (create a new post, editing might be overlooked).
3. If you cheat, spam or plagiarize, I will get you banned. Just be fair.
4. If you don't follow the correct format to join this campaign, you'll be rejected. Think of this as a reading test Tongue
5. Anyone who has been blacklisted for any of the campaigns I've managed in the past will be rejected here.
6. Users with Red Trust on DT2 are not allowed to join. Those entries will be deleted.

Disclaimer
We reserve the right to change or end this campaign at any moment, and to exclude people from the giveaway if we feel we need to do so.

I (LoyceV) am not affiliated with Drownhim.com, but I've been in contact with MrDrowner, and run this campaign on their behalf. I am not in charge of any payments. There is no escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: