Pages:
Author

Topic: [Drownhim.com] Testing Unibot settings and sharing successful bots - page 2. (Read 962 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Wow, I really enjoyed how they made it simple but so fun I already have a strategy and the good thing about this game was everyone has a chance to win some. Having a name that's easy to see would be the worst thing to do though if having a name with less characters and less appearance will make your chances higher. I really liked it, it was fun simple and entertaining.
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
We’ve conducted another test of bot’s strategy with the goal to determine which value of “Revenge factor” leads to winning. For that, 6 bots were run in the “Training bot” room for 145 rounds.

All of them were programmed to drown another on Upper Level on 1+ moves with probability 30%, and on My Level on the first Move only with probability 20%.

The penalty points were:
 for drowning me at Move-1: 10
 for drowning me at Move-2:  7
 for drowning me at Move-3:  2

The bound, at which the bot “revenge” specific player for drowning himself were different for all 6 bots. The results of this run are as following:

UserIDRevenge boundGain/loss
Mosquito1 (revenge if he drowns me at any of 3 previous moves (most rancorous strategy)-1.38
Beatle6 (revenge if he drowns me at any of 2 previous moves)1.99
Dragonfly8 (revenge for drowning me either on last move or (move-2 and move-3))0.71
Fly11 (revenge for drowning on last move and on (move-2 or move-3))4.88
Ant16 (revenge for drowning on last move and move-2)-2.37
Grasshopper18 (revenge for drowning on all 3 previous moves (most forgiving strategy)-5.64

The above bots keep running on the “testing bots” room. Anyone welcome to beat them - e.g. by improving the most  effective strategy (Fly).

The logs for the above 145 rounds are available by clicking "full log" and choosing "Bots training" and staring time 9:42 UTC July 11, 2018.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Test bot settings #1 (6 bots):

T-1000 is brutal: drown everyone it can, 100% of the time (0+ 100%; 0+ 100%; 0+ 100%; 10 7 3 9).
Android is lazy: running default settings (1,3+ 75%; 1 30%; 0 20%; 10 7 3 9).
R2-D2 only retaliates after 2 drowns in 3 moves (0+ 50%; 0+ 50%; 0% 5%; 10 7 4 11).
DeepBlue is supposed to be the smartest, but that failed (1+ 100%; 0+ 50%; 1+ 40%; 10 7 3 6).
Wall-E is sweet (0+ 40%; 0+ 30%; 0+ 80%; 10 7 3 30).
HAL9000 only drowns 50% of the users, but strikes back hard: drown him once, and he'll drown you 3 times (0+ 50%; 0% 50%; 0% 50%; 10 7 3 1).
legendary
legendary
A month ago, I discovered Drownhim.com:
Drownhim description loading...

Since Rollin.io (where I was a Mod for more than 2 years) closed, I haven't really used any other gambling sites. Drownhim is more of a multiplayer game than a gambling site, and that's what I like about it.
This thread is specifically made for testing Bot settings. Feel free to post your own settings, and/or try to beat mine. For testing, I use the room called "Bot training":

Loading Drownhim screenshot...

Unibot
Drownhim offers manual playing, and several Bots. The most interesting one, and the reason I created this topic, is Unibot:

Unibot settings loading...
I'll summarize the Unibot settings, the above example would be written as: (1,3+ 75%; 1 30%; 0 20%; 10 7 3 9).

Bot testing
For testing bot strategies, Admin helped me to create 9 different accounts. "Normally", using more than one account is not allowed, just like in online poker. For testing Bot strategies, Admin made an exception for me.
These are the accounts:

Code:
DeepBlue
T-1000
R2-D2
Wall-E
Android
HAL9000
System_370
Apple_II
PC_AT
For testing, I'll start with some settings, then run 6-9 Unibots for about 50-100 rounds, and see which one wins most:
Green: best result(s)
Red: worst result(s)
I'll change the settings from the worst performing bot, and try again.

No spam
All my threads are now self-moderated to stop signature spam. I will remove all irrelevant posts. If you quote the entire OP, your entry will be deleted.

Disclaimer
I'm not affiliated with the site, but I've been in contact with MrDrowner, and may run one or more campaigns for them in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: