Pages:
Author

Topic: Drug War Explained - page 2. (Read 1304 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
July 06, 2015, 01:35:32 AM
The so called war on drugs is funding all the three powerful cartels in the United States (the banking cartel - for laundering the drug money, the pharma cartel - profiting by selling useless painkillers, and the drug cartels - profiting by selling illegal weed and its synthetic substitutes). Without the war on drugs, 90% of the criminals in the US will be left jobless.

Both criminals and a lot of police and other enforcement agencies would be left jobless. Actually, didn't Billary say something to that effect some time ago?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
July 06, 2015, 01:05:33 AM
my experience Tl;dr  :
1. marijuana is IME 30-150 times stronger painkiller than anything otc, opiates, perhaps 50-1000 times
2.  if you get injured bad on marijuana you may not notice till it wears off.
3.  trillion dollar criminal industry so they will tell lies and make up anything, or purposely injure people to have life-long customers
4.  Marijuana is said to be a 'gateway' drug.  when i smoked a dealer who sold me some purposely tried to severely injure me, i believe this was to force me to need stronger drugs, i dont believe it commonly leads to abuse of other drugs without some other factor in other words.

will finish later

Is this for real or a joke?  Obviously none us this is true.  No one is going to put this out?  Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 06, 2015, 12:20:01 AM
Legalizing marijuana, does not lead to an increase in drug use. without drugs everyone can guarantee no criminals or unemployed
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 05, 2015, 11:33:25 PM
The so called war on drugs is funding all the three powerful cartels in the United States (the banking cartel - for laundering the drug money, the pharma cartel - profiting by selling useless painkillers, and the drug cartels - profiting by selling illegal weed and its synthetic substitutes). Without the war on drugs, 90% of the criminals in the US will be left jobless.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 05, 2015, 05:18:47 PM
my experience Tl;dr  :
1. marijuana is IME 30-150 times stronger painkiller than anything otc, opiates, perhaps 50-1000 times
2.  if you get injured bad on marijuana you may not notice till it wears off.
3.  trillion dollar criminal industry so they will tell lies and make up anything, or purposely injure people to have life-long customers
4.  Marijuana is said to be a 'gateway' drug.  when i smoked a dealer who sold me some purposely tried to severely injure me, i believe this was to force me to need stronger drugs, i dont believe it commonly leads to abuse of other drugs without some other factor in other words.

will finish later
Pages:
Jump to: