Pages:
Author

Topic: Drugs evolve you - page 3. (Read 2410 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 13, 2013, 08:42:42 PM
I had a dream I was retarded once, everytime my arm hit my chest an explosion of light burst in front of me.  Talk about some of the happiest people on earth.

They got it down, all you have to do to be happy, is to stop thinking.  It's called meditating.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1042
Death to enemies!
April 13, 2013, 08:03:29 PM
Alcohol poisons you, weed heals you, water purifies you
According to You the water is tainted!!

Your threads are amazing! Keep it coming! If ever running out of purifying, healing and interconnecting gifts of earth then open donation thread! Promise to post the new enlightening ideas here afterwards!
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
April 13, 2013, 08:00:00 PM
Yet another example of how little humanity is left in the human condition on this prison gulag sheep ranch called Earth.  

The way I see it, things are illegal because religion still controls politics (all wars are religious in nature). There is however a common view that life should exist to advance our kind, and sitting around doing drugs doesn't seem to accomplish that. When the average person reads what dank writes, it only strengthens their opinion against drugs.

... and I take comfort that most people are not only blathering idiots in general but often completely hypocritical in their criticisms, ignorant of different drugs' pharmacology, the effects on the user and particularly the history of them.  Why is the U.S. and their "allies" still in Afghanistan protecting the source of 95%+ of global heroin trade?   How many "average people" would say "fighting the Taliban?  I submit that all wars are not religious in nature and may only have been portrayed in such a way as to appeal politically to perceptions of the ignorant masses they preside over. Money, power and the occultist elite control politics.  Religion is just a convenient explanation for the programmed, likely the same people that see no value in opening one's mind or profound medicinal uses of some "drugs" and think it's all just sitting around doing drugs.

The "average person's" opinion on any serious issue is more often than not a worthless, conditioned response on it's face in the mud.

Look at the thread below this one, "The Drunk Thread", where one can't post unless they're swilled... So it's alright to sit around getting drunk and tapping-out BS on some forum for all one's peers to appreciate yet it's bad to do some acid and reflect in the woods or treat and/or cure one's self of psychological and/or physical maladies with a stay at a reputable Ayahuasca retreat?

It's this kind of outright hypocrisy and idiocy that astounds me and is representative of just how valuable the "average person's" opinion is, and how relevant these specimens are generally...

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
April 13, 2013, 07:48:22 PM
You're not dead or in jail yet?  Piss off, you scammy worthless fuck. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 13, 2013, 07:17:39 PM
Yet another example of how little humanity is left in the human condition on this prison gulag sheep ranch called Earth.  

The way I see it, things are illegal because religion still controls politics (all wars are religious in nature). There is however a common view that life should exist to advance our kind, and sitting around doing drugs doesn't seem to accomplish that. When the average person reads what dank writes, it only strengthens their opinion against drugs.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
April 13, 2013, 07:13:45 PM

D

M

T

How can such a medicine capable of profound healing, one that the human body excretes naturally, be classified as a Schedule 1 drug?

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 13, 2013, 05:12:37 PM
Everything is made of chemicals.  Alcohol poisons you, weed heals you, water purifies you.  Food kills you, for you're eating another segment of yourself.  LSD, the god compound, frees you from negativity, shrooms are earth's gifts to us to enlighten us and evolve us.

Jesus did shrooms.
Jimi Hendrix did acid.
The govt done gone all the cokecoke.

MXE (legal substance) turns you into an alien.
LSD connects you to your soul

Everything resides within your head.

Truth is out.
Pages:
Jump to: