Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 17. (Read 216674 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi,
A lot of unexpected work had to be done on the Cryptonote generator. This lead to a delay in the development process.

New version of the Cryptonote generator (https://github.com/dashcoin/cryptonote-generator) is released.
What is new in this version:
 *  Plugins now are loaded through the config file
 *  Tests are loaded through the config file
 *  Base coin git is now configurable
 *  Cryptonotecoin-core plugin (necessary for genesis block generation)  + tests (credits: piotaak)
    Also make you able to create CryptonoteCoin fork (uses a lot of RAM)
 *  Examples - slowcoin (coin with emission close to bitcoin)

This update makes the initial block generation fairly easy. The real generation of the initial block will be added shortly.

Thanks for all the efforts.
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Hi,
A lot of unexpected work had to be done on the Cryptonote generator. This lead to a delay in the development process.

New version of the Cryptonote generator (https://github.com/dashcoin/cryptonote-generator) is released.
What is new in this version:
 *  Plugins now are loaded through the config file
 *  Tests are loaded through the config file
 *  Base coin git is now configurable
 *  Cryptonotecoin-core plugin (necessary for genesis block generation)  + tests (credits: piotaak)
    Also make you able to create CryptonoteCoin fork (uses a lot of RAM)
 *  Examples - slowcoin (coin with emission close to bitcoin)

This update makes the initial block generation fairly easy. The real generation of the initial block will be added shortly.
Activity: 421
DASH.8POOL.DTDNS.NET 

UPDATE!!!

-fast Payout, Maturity Depth Requirement ONLY 10 blocks!
-payment threeshold 1000 dash!
-tx fee only 10 dash!
-pool fee 1%
-server EU

´´´´´´´´´´´´THE FIRST DASH COIN MINING POOL!````````````

www.8pool.dtdns.net
Merge Mining?

As far as I know, the only pool that has merge mining is Minergate.
Activity: 250
DASH.8POOL.DTDNS.NET  

UPDATE!!!

-tx fee only 10 dash!
-pool fee 1%
-server EU

www.8pool.dtdns.net
Merge Mining?
Activity: 827
DASH.8POOL.DTDNS.NET  

UPDATE!!!

-tx fee only 10 dash!
-pool fee 1%
-server EU

www.8pool.dtdns.net
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Lets dont give up yet. Continue mining and keeping the currency and might rise. Not right time to exhchange. I get nice results at democats pool with my low end hardware.

Are you getting payouts with democats pool.  I got DSH stuck there in pending for hours.

my payouts is stuck there too
Fixed. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for the feedback.
The wallet file corrupted after restart without 'exit' command executed. I needed to rebuild the binary file to fix it (delete the binary and start the wallet again).
I monotor this thread as frequently as I can. You can also write in irc.freenode.net - #dashcoin or #democats if you have any problem.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
Lets dont give up yet. Continue mining and keeping the currency and might rise. Not right time to exhchange. I get nice results at democats pool with my low end hardware.

Are you getting payouts with democats pool.  I got DSH stuck there in pending for hours.

my payouts is stuck there too
Activity: 333
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
WTF with this coin? Huh Huh
Dev is doing nothing like dead,if so,why you release a coin ,FXXK YOU !!!!!!!!!

My question is that: why are you not mad HuhGrin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cause i dont buy/mine whatever coin comes out and expect to get rich by doing nothing.
Activity: 126

My question is that: why are you not mad HuhGrin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Test result crap. Will continue mining my pool until finding something better.
Activity: 4
will test mg and report results
The biggest proble for now for DSH is that the dev team is too weak and we need innovation added to DSH.
I believe bestsponsor is referring to MinerGate withdraws having problems again. Too many issues with MG for me to invest a lot of hash there anymore. I don't believe democats supports merged mining so you are missing out on a little extra compared to when you mine with MG. Currently only have some CPU's on MG.
Activity: 4
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Dashcoin again failure
I'm still having issues with Minergate as well. The most I can withdraw is around 10,000,000. It takes about 3 attempts before 1 is successful. The max withdraw needs to be much higher say 100,000,000. Also MG seems to timeout from time to time when attempting to withdraw. All balances go to zero. I like MG for merged mining and the interface but these stability issues need to be fixed.

E9800, we are fixing the issues. Thanks for your patience and loyalty!

--
Best regards,
MinerGate.com
I was able to withdraw yesterday. Thanks for your work. A little better communication in the future would be great.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
I'm still having issues with Minergate as well. The most I can withdraw is around 10,000,000. It takes about 3 attempts before 1 is successful. The max withdraw needs to be much higher say 100,000,000. Also MG seems to timeout from time to time when attempting to withdraw. All balances go to zero. I like MG for merged mining and the interface but these stability issues need to be fixed.

E9800, we are fixing the issues. Thanks for your patience and loyalty!

--
Best regards,
MinerGate.com
Pages:
Jump to: