Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 25. (Read 216674 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The DSH/XMR market on Poloniex looks really promising, I thought this coin would be dead by now but it actually has a lot of volume on Poloniex. Looks like this coin does have a future after all. I'll be mining and keeping a close eye on this.

If the devs or community here wants, I can make a subreddit theme like I've done for subreddits such as /r/BytecoinBCN, /r/Quazarcoin and /r/Deepcoin for a small price. I would do it for free but making subreddit themes takes a lot of time and effort. PM me if you want to negotiate a price.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Not sure what's going on with the new wallet today.  Last night it was working okay.  It let me send a 1 million dash at a time to poloniex.  Today I can't even send over 1000 dash.  I've restarted the wallet several times.  Any help?

+1

This shouldn't be an issue with the wallet, but rather with the network.  See slb's last post on the issue with large transactions for an explanation.  If however, when you say the wallet is not working, you mean the wallet is throwing errors, then please post whether you were using the wallet command line version or the GUI, and the exact error message it gave.

command line work fine but GUI not for me  Sad But newer mind i will wait for next version release

To anyone who is having issues with the wallet GUI, please post the version of Windows you are running, if your computer is 32 or 64 bit, and what in the wallet is not working (will it not open, can it not open a wallet, etc)?  That will help me a lot in figuring out what the issue is.

Win 7 x64. Cant send with gui interface. Version 1.0.2. Command line working fine.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
When will the next version GUI wallet be released?
Activity: 169
Not sure what's going on with the new wallet today.  Last night it was working okay.  It let me send a 1 million dash at a time to poloniex.  Today I can't even send over 1000 dash.  I've restarted the wallet several times.  Any help?

+1

This shouldn't be an issue with the wallet, but rather with the network.  See slb's last post on the issue with large transactions for an explanation.  If however, when you say the wallet is not working, you mean the wallet is throwing errors, then please post whether you were using the wallet command line version or the GUI, and the exact error message it gave.

command line work fine but GUI not for me  Sad But newer mind i will wait for next version release

To anyone who is having issues with the wallet GUI, please post the version of Windows you are running, if your computer is 32 or 64 bit, and what in the wallet is not working (will it not open, can it not open a wallet, etc)?  That will help me a lot in figuring out what the issue is.

+1

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
dash is alive of course, what i like about it in the beginning was it tried to be as cheap as possible traded at a otc thread and a sub satoshi exchange.

mined with nvdia and amd gpu, cpu, windows and linux....released when miners are optimized..no question about fairness.

right now it is still very cheap, at less than 2 btc you can have a billion dsh.

in time maybe dash will be independent from bytecoin development..might change to POS after all coins are mined like XDN..who knows, i'm keeping a few millions long term.

edit: and there are active devs

I bought several mil at subtoshi, and yes it is still very cheap!
Activity: 195
could anybody request http://coinmarketcap.com/ to add DSH? Huh
Activity: 195
DSH is the only coin that I think worth mining currently.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
dash is alive of course, what i like about it in the beginning was it tried to be as cheap as possible traded at a otc thread and a sub satoshi exchange.

mined with nvdia and amd gpu, cpu, windows and linux....released when miners are optimized..no question about fairness.

right now it is still very cheap, at less than 2 btc you can have a billion dsh.

in time maybe dash will be independent from bytecoin development..might change to POS after all coins are mined like XDN..who knows, i'm keeping a few millions long term.

edit: and there are active devs

Is Dashcoin alive ?

EDITED

What makes you think it's not?  A lot has been going on, just look through the thread.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
We can like dsh, xmr, bcn, etc.
Personally i like criptonote coins.
Why do you think everybody hates monero?

I just removed the question. It's not important.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
bitcoinvest.cc

Is Dashcoin alive ?

Do you guys hate Monero or something ?

We can like dsh, xmr, bcn, etc.

Personally i like criptonote coins.

Why do you think everybody hates monero?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

Is Dashcoin alive ?

EDITED
Not sure what's going on with the new wallet today.  Last night it was working okay.  It let me send a 1 million dash at a time to poloniex.  Today I can't even send over 1000 dash.  I've restarted the wallet several times.  Any help?

+1

This shouldn't be an issue with the wallet, but rather with the network.  See slb's last post on the issue with large transactions for an explanation.  If however, when you say the wallet is not working, you mean the wallet is throwing errors, then please post whether you were using the wallet command line version or the GUI, and the exact error message it gave.

Here it is :
2014-Oct-21 00:27:40.789409 [P2P7]Transaction with id= <3ad87bb05cd580f338443c4e0e7feec72a4b4ff22bca85fd11adead7e08d84d8> used already spent inputs
2014-Oct-21 00:27:40.789409 [P2P7]Transaction verification failed: <3ad87bb05cd580f338443c4e0e7feec72a4b4ff22bca85fd11adead7e08d84d8>
2014-Oct-21 00:27:40.789409 [P2P7][176.9.47.243:7280 OUT]Tx verification failed, dropping connection

First rename wallet.bin to wallet.old.bin, and then open the wallet "wallet.bin".  The wallet will say it cannot find "wallet.bin" (as it was renamed), and it will begin to resync the wallet.  When that is done, try to send the transaction again.

If the above does not work, then rename wallet.bin to wallet.old.bin, and then go to %appdata%/dashcoin, and delete blockscache.dat, p2pstate.bin, poolstate.bin.  Open the daemon, and wait for the blockchain to resync.  Then, open simplewallet, and open "wallet.bin".  It will say wallet.bin cannot be found (as it was renamed), and it will begin to resync the wallet.

Once you are done, and the wallet is working again, you can safely delete wallet.old.bin.

+1

Here it is :
2014-Oct-21 00:27:40.789409 [P2P7]Transaction with id= <3ad87bb05cd580f338443c4e0e7feec72a4b4ff22bca85fd11adead7e08d84d8> used already spent inputs
2014-Oct-21 00:27:40.789409 [P2P7]Transaction verification failed: <3ad87bb05cd580f338443c4e0e7feec72a4b4ff22bca85fd11adead7e08d84d8>
2014-Oct-21 00:27:40.789409 [P2P7][176.9.47.243:7280 OUT]Tx verification failed, dropping connection
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

+1

I just sent 8mil coins in a single transaction (to Polo) with 15DSH fee without problems with your wallet.

+1

+1
Pages:
Jump to: