Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 66. (Read 216687 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
vote for dashcoin on mintpal

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

you can vote every hour!!!!!!

cool!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
184 Billion coins?.
Can we hit 1satoshi when DSH available on exchange?. I think NO. Good luck DSH miners

Okay, why bother even saying that? I hope you're being sarcastic when saying good luck DSH miners. Cause if you aren't, your an idiot... by saying the price won't reach 1 satoshi means that the price is more likely to never hit 1 satoshi. This is cause many potential buyers will be reading this thread. If you really care about miners you should probably shut up. However if you are trying to troll by spreading FUD then your doing a decent job. By the way, I said this before earlier in this thread, but the prices of coins are not easy to predict as there are way too many factors that affect the price. The total amount of coins is not enough to predict the value of a coin. Unfortunately that doesn't stop all people from taking these price predictions seriously though.

Can you look around our coins world?. This coin is look like Rainbow coin before (over 100bil), nice launched, nice dev, nice pool, nice algo... when the exchange added Rainbow, miner sell at 1sa and nobody buy it, around one week still not buyer buy Rainbow, and Rainbow down to Litetoshi and the price is 100.000.000 = 1 LTC. Alot of miner didn't sell at that price because they weren't enough money for enery bill. And Rainbow dead.

I think DSH will walk on the same way, i'm not mining DSH, (i'm mining Aeon and MNT) but i like cryptonight coin, so i'm worry about this DSH...

I haven't even heard of Rainbowcoin before you mentioned it but the success of DuckNote leads me to believe that DashCoin has strong potential to be at least be 1 satoshi. And again, you make predicting the prices of cryptocurrencies sound simple, the price of a cryptocurrency is very complicated. As you said even though rainbowcoin was a good coin in your opinion, the coin had very little value. DuckNote was the opposite. Lots of people were saying that is wouldn't be worth a single satoshi and as soon as it hit exchanges people were buying for 15 satoshi. Evidently the price of a cryptocurrency is often not logical and just doesn't make sense sometimes. Therefore price predictions are very difficult. Especially in the early days of a Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 33
vote for dashcoin on mintpal

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

you can vote every hour!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
1 Satoshi isn't inconceivable.  This could trade in the teens even.

Wanna buy some in the teens?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
1 Satoshi isn't inconceivable.  This could trade in the teens even.
Activity: 59
WTS 10M for 0.08 BTC.
Activity: 294
184 Billion coins?.
Can we hit 1satoshi when DSH available on exchange?. I think NO. Good luck DSH miners

Okay, why bother even saying that? I hope you're being sarcastic when saying good luck DSH miners. Cause if you aren't, your an idiot... by saying the price won't reach 1 satoshi means that the price is more likely to never hit 1 satoshi. This is cause many potential buyers will be reading this thread. If you really care about miners you should probably shut up. However if you are trying to troll by spreading FUD then your doing a decent job. By the way, I said this before earlier in this thread, but the prices of coins are not easy to predict as there are way too many factors that affect the price. The total amount of coins is not enough to predict the value of a coin. Unfortunately that doesn't stop all people from taking these price predictions seriously though.

Can you look around our coins world?. This coin is look like Rainbow coin before (over 100bil), nice launched, nice dev, nice pool, nice algo... when the exchange added Rainbow, miner sell at 1sa and nobody buy it, around one week still not buyer buy Rainbow, and Rainbow down to Litetoshi and the price is 100.000.000 = 1 LTC. Alot of miner didn't sell at that price because they weren't enough money for enery bill. And Rainbow dead.

I think DSH will walk on the same way, i'm not mining DSH, (i'm mining Aeon and MNT) but i like cryptonight coin, so i'm worry about this DSH...
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
how much time must pass before you see dashcoin on bittrex or poloniex?  Roll Eyes Wink

Next week?  Grin
Activity: 266
184 Billion coins?.

slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
184 Billion coins?.
Currently the wallet is downloaded as much as Bytecoin's wallet. So I think it is possible
Activity: 280
Got 1m more to sell for 0.03BTC.
Activity: 294
184 Billion coins?.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Welcome to this mining(Pool from China mine):
http://nomp.freeyy.me:8000/dsh

Mine pool to support multiple currencies CryptoNight algorithm [AEON\BCN\DSH\XDN\QCN\XMR], fee 0.5%, dual language (English | Chinese)
Long-term stable online, always maintaining mineral pool and maintain their optimal efficiency is best Smiley
Please be assured that no fraud and theft count force!

欢迎来此采矿(来自中国的矿池):
http://nomp.freeyy.me:8000/dsh

矿池支持CryptoNight算法多个币种[AEON\BCN\DSH\XDN\QCN\XMR]手续费 0.5%,双语言(英文|中文)
长期稳定在线、时刻维护矿池并保持其最优、效率最好 :)
请放心,绝不做假和偷窃算力!
slb
Isn't it generally frowned upon to have a single pool control 51% of a coin, let alone 96% of the total hashrate? Or is that only with non-cryptonote coins?

No, can't perform attacks on cryptonote. No way of making double ring transactions.. Only ALT & BTC coins are in the downfall to that. Not cryptonote.
This is not true. 51% attacks are possible on cryptonote. Luckily for us 33zer0w0lf has no value in performing such an attack, but please guys - diversify and join smaller pools Smiley

Activity: 18
Price predicts? Someone buying 1b for 0.2btc?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Definitely not a good sign for the coin:

care to explain how?

Isn't it generally frowned upon to have a single pool control 51% of a coin, let alone 96% of the total hashrate? Or is that only with non-cryptonote coins?

No, can't perform attacks on cryptonote. No way of making double ring transactions.. Only ALT & BTC coins are in the downfall to that. Not cryptonote.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
How do you guys mine @ pools? I can't seem to get it down.. I am using minergate for BCN. Any help is appreciated! Smiley
slb
Anyone know what's up with the network? I was about to put some hash on this, but no blocks for an hour... I was thinking difficulty readjustment, but the hash rate hasn't fluctuated drastically. I'll mine some once we know the status of the network.

Also, I agree that we need to start spreading the hash around to other pools.
Other pools find blocks as well. It just takes more time.

Currently the pools with chances of finding blocks beside extremepool are:
http://dsh.noteminer.com/#pool  (153.64 KH/sec)
https://www2.coinmine.pl/dsh/  (16.66 KH/sec)
http://dsh.poolpool.pl  (6.24 KH/sec)
http://dsh.darktech.org  (775.36 H/sec)
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Anyone know what's up with the network? I was about to put some hash on this, but no blocks for an hour... I was thinking difficulty readjustment, but the hash rate hasn't fluctuated drastically. I'll mine some once we know the status of the network.

Also, I agree that we need to start spreading the hash around to other pools.
Activity: 9
Bytecoin has the same problem. The reason this is happening is not enough investment from the pools' side. Miners want fast payouts, this happens when the pool has big % from the network hashrate. Serious pool owners should not only invest in a VPS/server, but also in hashrate to provide fast payout for the miners. If you have 0 miners on your pool how do you expect someone to join? What exactly they are paying this 1% for when they basically solo mine?
I hope those questions will guide smaller pool owners to the right direction.
I posted pool fees on in the first post and I hope this will lead to diversification.
Non diversification is a problem for the network health, but market drives it all.

I don't see why more people don't use this guys pool, he needs to market better or something https://www2.coinmine.pl/dsh/ I remember using his pools back in February, I'd think people would trust him by now.
Pages:
Jump to: