Pages:
Author

Topic: DSQProfit.com-3% Hourly-300% Profit in 100 Hours-8% Referral Commission - page 3. (Read 4437 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Sorry for delay. Some editing of the website. We went back to normal.
Besides, a problem with blockchain that I mentioned in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10644900
So payment will be made when blockchain is normal.

But LTC is allright.
Why you don't proceed LTC WD?

BTW you can proceed BTC WD as well.Manualy.
If it takes too long you'll lost an interest and potential investors of course
Regards
Karel
Yes. We are proceed now.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
jld.kr - Cryptocurrency Web Development !
it makes no sense to invest when withdraw not working at this moment.
BTC withdraw currently not working so be cautious investing.
it's shown as dollar so i don't understand why withdrawal by
other methods (perfect money, egopay, payeer, litecoin...) not available.
Activity: 20
Besides, a problem with blockchain that I mentioned in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10644900

But LTC is allright.
Why you don't proceed LTC WD?

BTW you can proceed BTC WD as well.Manualy.
If it takes too long you'll lost an interest and potential investors of course
Regards
Karel
Activity: 374

Keep us updated!  Smiley
Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Today we offer Vip Plan. 4% hourly in 150hours. You will get 600% total profit in 150 hours.
How much is the minimum, you're still having problems with blockchain?  I'm interested but my investments are with BTC.

strange for someone to offer 600% in just 150 hours, sure trigger a red flag, at this rate it is better to stay away from the site
Activity: 238
i cant open website
is it down ? Sad
Activity: 3
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Nice reinvest with my balance earning Cheesy
Vip plan min Invest $200. I have contact with aff from blockchain.info. Him said it is working. But now i dont see it working with me.

Is too much for me  Cry Maybe $100  Tongue
Thanks for intrested. Maybe I will update it now.

Thanks. I see now Tell me when the problem with blockchain has been fixed to make a deposit  Smiley
Vip plan min Invest $200. I have contact with aff from blockchain.info. Him said it is working. But now i dont see it working with me.

Thanks for intrested. Maybe I will update it now.

How much is the minimum, you're still having problems with blockchain?  I'm interested but my investments are with BTC.
Today we offer Vip Plan. 4% hourly in 150hours. You will get 600% total profit in 150 hours.
How much is the minimum, you're still having problems with blockchain?  I'm interested but my investments are with BTC.
There seems to be an error from Blockchain.info.
I don't got  Authorize log-in attempt link from blockchain. Any one have same problem.
so, can't deposit with bitcoin?
Now i remove all Withdrawal Requests from BTC. I am processed all payment via LTC and Dogecoin.
Member can deposit via BTC. But waiting Blockchain.info is nomal I will proccessed payment via BTC.

Allright..

Just waiting your update sir.. Wink
Yes. Blockchain still have problem now.
Activity: 196
I don't got  Authorize log-in attempt link from blockchain. Any one have same problem.
Now i remove all Withdrawal Requests from BTC. I am processed all payment via LTC and Dogecoin.
Member can deposit via BTC. But waiting Blockchain.info is nomal I will proccessed payment via BTC.

Allright..

Just waiting your update sir.. Wink

Everything works fine with my account. Try again.  Smiley
You still get Authorize log-in attempt link from blockchain.info.
I can't received it from blockchain.info.
Have send ticket and wait is fix problem:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/authorize-log-in-attempt-blockchaininfo-975112
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: