Pages:
Author

Topic: DT GIVING NEG TRUST WITHOUT ANY REFERENCE - page 2. (Read 517 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
September 27, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
Rmcdermott927 sent me a neg trust without any basis. I also din't Offered him to pay for trust to be removed still he gave me a negative trust for it.

This is the messages I sent him first and I don't think I am accusing anything in it. I also said that I will go first for this deal so there is no fraud related to it.

Would you like to get some ETH for your BTC?
ETH price is low for now and it will be a profitable deal for you too.

I can send 0.23 ETH for 0.007 BTC.
If you agree please send me your ETH address.

This is my BTC address where I would like to receive the BTC: 15j1usMJegj9sdWyUeZf4ijQtWb5UBwPa4

Thank you
Regards

Second message I sent

Hello,
This is not a hacked account. I just wanted to trade for BTC as I found you trusted messaged you and also found your history trading with BTC. I also said that I will send first so there is no spam involved in it it is a smooth trade. Please remove my negative trust I am a reputed bounty manager.

The reply I got from Rmcdermott927

I can also sign a message with that address. I have used it previously for participating in campaigns.

The address has 0 transactions.  What are you even talking about.  You are making me believe you less the more you type.  What would signing a message do?

My reply to him was

I don't usually use BTC as I am a bounty manager as mostly get paid in tokens or ETH. I need them now to buy an offline wallet from a website where only BTC is accepted. This is my new Blockchain address. If you want to judge me just send me your ETH address I can instantly send you the amount of ETH I mentioned to gain your trust back.

I don't think I have accused something or tried to scam in any way.
Pages:
Jump to: