Pages:
Author

Topic: DT network visualization chart - page 2. (Read 613 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
March 01, 2021, 06:23:38 PM
Here's a way to group people by sect in order to stereotype and marginalize them (just joking, jeez):

I don't actually know if Coin Trader is Filipino but based on where he is in the diagram I'm just going to assume that he is. There's a few people that don't really fit any category and just kind of float about. They are the most individualistic out of all the DT - or else the least trusted - one or the other.

Another interesting thing was that the left-most cluster (Collectible OGs) doesn't touch theymos, starting with minerjones as the chokepoint.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
March 01, 2021, 05:34:34 PM
I have been thinking about trying to put together the data on mainly newbie (
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
March 01, 2021, 05:31:35 PM
you opened Pandora's box.  Cheesy
possibilities open up here now the theory of DT gangs is visualized here.
I agree...
If there is any DT gang,  it will be easy to visualize here.

Another awesome data analysis tool by you. Looks like you are a data and statistics junkie just like DdmrDdmr  Cheesy I remember he (DdmrDdmr) had a similar tool for merit transaction maps. Not sure what happened to it.

I wanted to know what those names that keep appearing in the top left corner signify whenever I point at certain circles. For example when I point at DireWolfM14, the name Timelord2067 though not complete appears in the top left corner

Thank you.
This is a bug. I wasn't able to fix it :/
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
March 01, 2021, 05:08:48 PM
Another awesome data analysis tool by you. Looks like you are a data and statistics junkie just like DdmrDdmr  Cheesy I remember he (DdmrDdmr) had a similar tool for merit transaction maps. Not sure what happened to it.

I wanted to know what those names that keep appearing in the top left corner signify whenever I point at certain circles. For example when I point at DireWolfM14, the name Timelord2067 though not complete appears in the top left corner

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
March 01, 2021, 03:10:25 PM
you opened Pandora's box.  Cheesy
possibilities open up here now the theory of DT gangs is visualized here.

vs.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
March 01, 2021, 09:47:20 AM
I created this chart showing who trusts who in the DT network

When hovering a username you can see who trusts that user (and who that user trusts). In theymos case, these are the 50 users that trust him. You can see a popup with the DT strength.
Click in the image to see the chart or just follow the link below.

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/5420994/

The more users trust a user, the bigger the circle of that user.

Chart created with data from Default Trust Breakdown (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dtview)

I included only DT1 members and removed everyone who DT strength is smaller than 1.
Pages:
Jump to: