Pages:
Author

Topic: DT system is centalized or decentralized? Poll - page 2. (Read 324 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 234
So you admit that the DT system is centralized?
I can still say that trust system is not centralized, even if not seen as decentralized to some people.
Don't talk a rubbish. Just VOTE
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
I can still say that trust system is not centralized, even if not seen as decentralized to some people.

Then from now on I ask everyone that you tag everyone who yells that the "DT system is decentralized" or "DT system becomes decentralized" as shitposters
What does this mean if you are in DT? This is bias.

I mean for God's sake, they don't even allow you to defend yourself, and when you do, RIP. Funny thing is, they get caught red handed everytime they apply their double standards, but who cares, right?
Correct me if wrong. But Ratimov did not defend himself? Instead he remained mute about what is going on. Which likely means he does not care about what is going on about what people are discussing about him recently on this forum.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
The active gang of DTs milking, exploiting, oppressing, bullying blatantly, are in fact a new sect. I mean come on, they don't give a single sat about anything but their own sig payments and other illicit activities.

If you dare, go open a topic on any of them, if you dare go question them as to why they support a certain somebody.
Of course when you do dare to do that, and when you reveal their unmasked nature, they  start attacking you by several alts and those in need of sig payments, support them.  Because it has been established long ago, "if everyone thinks x about y, then everyone is right"

And who is this everyone? Cult members, complementing each other with trust and merits left and right and laugh to our faces while suffocating this community.

Bottom line, racism and money is the rule here, because authorities don't want to dictate their opinions, hence the cult does that.

I mean for God's sake, they don't even allow you to defend yourself, and when you do, RIP. Funny thing is, they get caught red handed everytime they apply their double standards, but who cares, right?

What makes it worse, is the butthurt label when you complain.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
I'm not talking about myself. I want to say that Ratimov was treated unfairly
It would have been better if Ratimov did not delete people's posts in his topics and also edited the topics to make it to become worthless. That is where it started recently.

He is not in DT, but if he continues to be the good poster he is, he will still be recognized.

I wished he just left those topics alone the way they are.
Isn't it obvious DT system is centralized?

Then from now on I ask everyone to tag everyone who yells that the "DT system is decentralized" or "DT system becomes decentralized" as shitposters
Activity: 1176
Merit: 593
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
Decentralized since no single person controlling it.

Everything is done via discussion on public thread and everyone can give their opinion about the subject not that it happened without any prior notice or discussion. The system is completely decentralized but some people might fight find it centralized if the unanimous decision is not in their favor.

PS: My opinion is not related to Ratimov because I don’t follow the full context of the issue. This is for the general use of the trust system.
DT system is centalized or decentralized? Poll

I think that DT is not decentralized as many try to present it to us
Because when someone is kicked out of DT - it happens instantly. How can decentralized decision making be instantaneous? Only a centralized decision can be so instantaneous

Overnight, tons of negative reviews are pours out on the DT-outcast.
I thought that decentralization meant both positive and negative reviews in different proportions. The presence of only continuous negative reviews from the accused is already a coordinated centralized attack from members of the system.

I'm not talking about myself. I want to say that Ratimov was treated unfairly
Pages:
Jump to: