Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 31. (Read 163298 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Hello. Dev, please, could you answer the question? when will the end of the TVE campaign? And when we will be able to withdraw the dttokens?
same concern dev i already have 500+ coin just wondering when do you plan to complete the promo so we can send it in our wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012
Hello. Dev, please, could you answer the question? when will the end of the TVE campaign? And when we will be able to withdraw the dttokens?
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
you guys have to just sit relax and wait, I still see this project as one of the most promising project of this year

Are you kidding or trolling? LOL, many projects are better, you can wait for bittrex delists it.

have you read anything about this project before writing?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
you guys have to just sit relax and wait, I still see this project as one of the most promising project of this year
i'm agree with your statement, this coin have good future , not just sell or buy in market, but this coin good for investment
the price seems to be attractive and if theres a lots of things coming from the development maybe its a good investment
i will place some good buy order from ccex and try if  ill be able to profit in the long run good luck dev.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
i'm agree with your statement, this coin have good future , not just sell or buy in market, but this coin good for investment
Activity: 756
i seen dev is online today any upcoming news from this project i cant see any movement for such a long time so quite both from trex and ccex i still looking forward for your plan as we can see most of the alt project are also experincing some difficulty maybe just a natural way to grow the coin well good luck to you just let us updated on any incoming news.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Are you kidding or trolling? LOL, many projects are better, you can wait for bittrex delists it.
Activity: 609
Dev, when DT will launc ?
on TVE , when DT token can withdraw  Huh

I want to withraw too, no way to free promote for him more than 1 month, we only get low worth draco
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Dev, when DT will launc ?
on TVE , when DT token can withdraw  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
DRACO have stable cheap price now. Its good for mid-time investment.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
i still do not understand why this coin is not flying - it has everything for that, but still no growth :/
still stuck with naut project thats why if naut waken again for sure DT will ride with it, just leaving our fate with another project and we are all stuck now.

It's Got nothing to do with Naut Flying at all

Mickos Adventure Voyage Game on Google Launch 7 weeks ago
www.drachmaeconnect.com Forum and Crowdfunding launched months ago

Travel Club Portal Launchs in the next 2 to 3 weeks just doing checks and testing to make sure its all correct

Setting up an office and entity in Singapore

www.drachmae.market Exchange so people can trade there memberships just fixing a few bugs and working on training videos

www.techannouncer.com launched and running working on finding valued content for the following:
Digital currency
Blockchain
Digital Identity
E-Governance

www.drachmae.mobi launched for B2B (Distributors and Retailers)

So not sure what the hell Naut has to do with it other than someone thought they could sabotage everything by playing games

Thank you for the update.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
hope this one can bring us to 1k again or to achieved more than that, good luck holders.

Looks like 200sat will be first Wink
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
i still do not understand why this coin is not flying - it has everything for that, but still no growth :/
still stuck with naut project thats why if naut waken again for sure DT will ride with it, just leaving our fate with another project and we are all stuck now.

Travel Club Portal Launchs in the next 2 to 3 weeks just doing checks and testing to make sure its all correct

www.drachmae.market Exchange so people can trade there memberships just fixing a few bugs and working on training videos

www.techannouncer.com launched and running working on finding valued content for the following:
Digital currency
Blockchain
Digital Identity
E-Governance

So not sure what the hell Naut has to do with it other than someone thought they could sabotage everything by playing games

hope this one can bring us to 1k again or to achieved more than that, good luck holders.
Hi there! Draco is only one coin i'm still holding on trex, so im interesting - any news in near future or development plans with this coin?

look at the previous post
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
Hi there! Draco is only one coin i'm still holding on trex, so im interesting - any news in near future or development plans with this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together

Digital currency
Blockchain
Digital Identity
E-Governance

Activity: 644
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
so dev show back again any plan to make some move from trex still hoping that the price will jumped back to 1ksat and up.
Pages:
Jump to: