Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 44. (Read 163298 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I just started looking into this coin. What exactly is going on? Did the dev just dumped all his coins to support another one, and doing it so in a matter of fact way?
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Seeing as the whales own most of the coin they had better pump it then to make a profit.

O Whales when do you start pumping? you wonted to control the currency, I have let you control the currency you must answer to the holders...

U keep dumping ur coins to whales.
Before a major wallet on bittrex have 2mi, now he got 4mi.

I'm sorry, my math may not be as good as yours, but 20m is not much of ... !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Seeing as the whales own most of the coin they had better pump it then to make a profit.

O Whales when do you start pumping? you wonted to control the currency, I have let you control the currency you must answer to the holders...

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Drachmae 

You will sell the coin today? If so, how many and what volleys? Where in order to put and what size?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
wow who's doing the dumped again? it seems that everytime the coin tried to go up dumped is happening.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Time to a new step for DRACO.
Keep working hard Lee, ure doind a great job
Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
Once the campaign has finished

how to withdraw dt token in theviralexchange.com ?

When will be finished? i have decent amount of dt tokens, waiting for withdrawals.

wait for it and be patient friends
legendary
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
legendary
That was old presentations from last year where Naut was used for use cases before I released DT Token

With bad regret I need to change the whole roadmap of drachmae as nautiluscoin has released its white paper in which is a fancy copy paste of drachmae so I am happy that people are copying my work.

So i need to change everything as it's pointless having similar projects in the market.

Also by watching nautiluscoin it will show the potential of drachmae.

Nautiluscoin should go over 100 million $ market cap very easy
this Dev care about nautiluscoin more than his own coin, well then good luck to draco bagholders.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
With bad regret I need to change the whole roadmap of drachmae as nautiluscoin has released its white paper in which is a fancy copy paste of drachmae so I am happy that people are copying my work.

So i need to change everything as it's pointless having similar projects in the market.

Also by watching nautiluscoin it will show the potential of drachmae.

Nautiluscoin should go over 100 million $ market cap very easy
this Dev care about nautiluscoin more than his own coin, well then good luck to draco bagholders.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

so those draco token that we got from theviralexcahnge will stay there until the campaign finished? is this process would be same with transferring your dt token from ccex to trex?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

When will be finished? i have decent amount of dt tokens, waiting for withdrawals.
legendary
DT ASSET POOL Last edited April 30th 2016

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11t4hoaYoQTGKtrkMcEcVzHIOU6lw9sA6BFyYX5gygr8/edit?usp=sharing

I talked the dev and he is planning to drop the DRACO coin. So see you at 1-10 sat. He has bee selling DRACOs for NAUT in the past few weeks. I have proof if anyone interested for any claims I made above.
legendary

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Public knowledge

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16103851

Try again Hal why don't you run back to BK to say I'm doing something

I talked the dev and he is planning to drop the DRACO coin. So see you at 1-10 sat. He has bee selling DRACOs for NAUT in the past few weeks. I have proof if anyone interested for any claims I made above.

Nautiluscoin : 121,578  So you buy Naut with the fund your draco dump?   Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: