Pages:
Author

Topic: DT1 just admitted he will red tag for providing factual evidence regarding scams - page 2. (Read 433 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
hey, hey, hey.

i would like to give you two advices.

advice1:
ask yourself why it is so important for you to have neutral or positiv trust seen in the eyes of default trust setting.
after you have answered this question start to post again about the trust system.

i dont like a lot of negativ feedbacks that have been made. and so do you.

advice2:
think about how this can be better addressed.

This is a great question. Let me answer.

I don't care about red trust at all. That is why you see I dare say anything I want to these DT members so long as it is a fact.
SOME of them are weaselling into this DT and merit source to get control over the entire board and suffocate free speech. NO WAY.
This board has done so much for me and it was freedom to say anything or do anything so long as it was not scamming and was fact based. They are trying to kill that and silence the voicing of proven facts. NO CHANCE.

I want everyone else to experience my freedom to say what they want as long as it is a fact and not be scared.

My fight is for fairness and freedom of speech.

However it is great to use myself as a test bed for how corrupt this is and who is actually honest and should be in a position of trust here.

I ASK THEM FOR ONE FALSE STATEMENT THAT I HAVE MADE ...I ASK ALL OF THEM.  JUST ONE STATEMENT THAT DOES NOT HAVE FACTS TO SUPPORT ME OR POWERFUL CORROBORATING EVENTS TO MAKE IT REASONABLE AND HIGHLY PROBABLE.

SILENCE LOL

So many cowards, jackals, ass kissers, scammers,  all looking for one thing I have done wrong ever one false statement without evidence or reason.....THEY PRODUCE NOTHING.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
hey, hey, hey.

i would like to give you two advices.

advice1:
ask yourself why it is so important for you to have neutral or positiv trust seen in the eyes of default trust setting.
after you have answered this question start to post again about the trust system.

i dont like a lot of negativ feedbacks that have been made. and so do you.

advice2:
think about how this can be better addressed.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
So DT without criteria is  pointless obviously. We need to realise that right now because it is suffocating alerting people of scamming behaviour and actually preventing people warning others about scams. It is actually a negative system without tight guidelines and some real strong DT members.

This is a post for meta if this has implications for the entire system. It if it moved to rep then I wish to know which mod moves it.

A DT1 MEMBER just admitted in public that he red tagged me for simply posting factual evidence about someone being a scam promoter and protector.

Read it in black and white

I told him he can not give me red trust for simply providing factual evidence relating to a scam.

He replies

"can have and will"

WTF

He also says I am deranged because he says I make crazy claims

I ask him to provide evidence and .....he will bring nothing???

I ask him for just one crazy statement I have made that is false ......and he will provide NOTHING

He tells me to fuck goats, stick a carrot into my ass pipe,  and that my uncle is touching me or something - the guy is completely creepy and sexually deviant. (not that I object really it's all fun and games Im sure but how does this nut job get to tell me I am crazy and give me red trust for speaking facts related to scams.

If I am crazy bring the crazy statements I have made. If there is no truth to them then we need to look into that.

DT MEMBERS MUST INVESTIGATE SUCH ACTION OR NOBODY CAN POST FACTS HERE ANYMORE IF IT DOES NOT FIT DT MEMBERS AGENDAS.

Is this not completely clear.

I CAN BACK THE ENTIRE POST WITH EVIDENCE JUST ASK ME.

Pages:
Jump to: