Pages:
Author

Topic: (DTC) Digital Ocean VPN Guide For Mining Datacoin At First New Pool - page 2. (Read 7702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Easier way:
Code:
wget -O dtc.sh http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=qYVpT5WN && chmod +x dtc.sh && ./dtc.sh
 Wink

I would try this and see if it works! If it does its great!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Easier way:
Code:
wget -O dtc.sh http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=qYVpT5WN && chmod +x dtc.sh && ./dtc.sh
 Wink
legendary
getmonero.org
To THE GreekBitcoin:

Thank you for this amazingly simple tutorial Smiley  As I posted on DTCT  (is that the proper abbreviation? lol), I followed to the letter, and I now have 4 DigitalOcean machines running...two 8-cores on DTC and a couple 2 cores on other miscellaneous AltCoins. 

I'm probably spending more to mine than I'm getting back at this point (I have them running in terminals on my machine @ home, so console view won't tell me much), but I'm pulling a hell of a lot more than I was when trying to mine solo....using just the wallet app...

As I've said, I'm more than willing and anxious to contribute in any way I can Wink

Long Live DataCoin!!!

Long Live Datacoin! Tongue

I was sad to to see it drop today but of course its because of the bitcoin crash. I really believe that in the near future it will stabilize at 0.01 . Its a a nice idea, cpu mined, not premined and only 1 month new Smiley

If devs continue bringing new tools and upgrades it will be very successful coin Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
To THE GreekBitcoin:

Thank you for this amazingly simple tutorial Smiley  As I posted on DTCT  (is that the proper abbreviation? lol), I followed to the letter, and I now have 4 DigitalOcean machines running...two 8-cores on DTC and a couple 2 cores on other miscellaneous AltCoins. 

I'm probably spending more to mine than I'm getting back at this point (I have them running in terminals on my machine @ home, so console view won't tell me much), but I'm pulling a hell of a lot more than I was when trying to mine solo....using just the wallet app...

As I've said, I'm more than willing and anxious to contribute in any way I can Wink

Long Live DataCoin!!!
CapriPay
don't use grenproclimit=-1 Smiley
Activity: 8
Cool, thanks. Looks like it's submitting shares now, and appears on the pool. Appears I set an incorrect value for genproclimit
CapriPay
Noob here. I followed the steps, but how do I check if priminer is working? My address doesn't appear on that page, so I would assume it's not working?

top (press enter)
and search at the top:
 896 root      20   0  477m  39m 3388 S 399.9  0.5   2938:21 primeminer     (it's running)

press q for quit Smiley
legendary
getmonero.org
Noob here. I followed the steps, but how do I check if priminer is working? My address doesn't appear on that page, so I would assume it's not working?

It takes a bit of time to appear. Some times 10 minutes but if pool is slow more than an hour.
If you see it mining then everything is good and worst case scenario is you put your address wrong.
So press Ctrl+C to terminate mining and with up arrow you bring your previous command. So this way you can check if you have your address right.
Generally if other payouts change but yours not then yes you have a problem. Do you see shares?

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
you need to wait until pool finds several blocks. If you still don't see your address in that case, please post here one more time
Activity: 8
legendary
getmonero.org
If you an got error at make

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_chrono
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [primeminer] Error 1

/ubuntu (12.04 or 13.10)/, try:

sudo apt-get install libboost1.48-dev libboost-signals1.48-dev libboost-thread1.48-dev libboost-system1.48-dev libboost-filesystem1.48.0-dev libboost-chrono1.48-dev libboost-program-options1.48-dev

Smiley cheers

Wow thanks! This happened to me yesterday!

ps.: crontab -e (and press enter)
chose -> 2 (and press enter)

@reboot /root/primecoin/src/primeminer -pooluser=ADDRESS.x8 -poolpassword=0 -poolip=162.243.41.59 -poolport=8336 -poolshare=6 -genproclimit=24

ctrl+x to quit and press y to save

*/root/primecoin/src/ path to prime miner
shutdown -r now Smiley and it's run automatically after reboot:) Smiley Smiley

So if we do this and take snapshots of the droplets the new droplets will start automatically without doing anything or i am wrong?

i think wrong, but try this or i'm trying morning Smiley

I didnt try because i was working and now i have to sleep. But if you try it please tells us! Smiley
CapriPay

sudo apt-get install libboost1.48-dev libboost-signals1.48-dev libboost-thread1.48-dev libboost-system1.48-dev libboost-filesystem1.48.0-dev libboost-chrono1.48-dev libboost-program-options1.48-dev

Smiley cheers

@reboot /root/primecoin/src/primeminer -pooluser=ADDRESS.x8 -poolpassword=0 -poolip=162.243.41.59 -poolport=8336 -poolshare=6 -genproclimit=24

So if we do this and take snapshots of the droplets the new droplets will start automatically without doing anything or i am wrong?

i think wrong, but try this or i'm trying morning Smiley
legendary
getmonero.org
I get about 0.3 DTC in 2,5 hours. This is absolute trash, and I have 18 cores...something is wrong with this. Iĺl continue solo mining, I was getting about 20 DTC daily

I think the problem is with the pool. Since its extremely new they have problems. There were hours that i got more than 1 DTC and other that i got 0.2 DTC . i dont really know how it works...
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
I get about 0.3 DTC in 2,5 hours. This is absolute trash, and I have 18 cores...something is wrong with this. Iĺl continue solo mining, I was getting about 20 DTC daily
legendary
getmonero.org

Smiley cheers

CapriPay

Smiley cheers

legendary
getmonero.org

Smiley cheers

CapriPay

Smiley cheers
Activity: 22
I am trying it! thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: