Pages:
Author

Topic: du you spend coins on real life. - page 89. (Read 132101 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 13, 2016, 06:04:46 PM
I am exchanging bitcoins into fiat to spend it, because many different stuff i can't buy in phisycal shops with bitcoins and it's very bad, i hope that bitcoin will be accepted in more shops soon.

Same here that is the only option left for us to spend our bitcoin is to convert it to local currency as we don't find many offline shops that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 13, 2016, 06:02:31 PM
I am exchanging bitcoins into fiat to spend it, because many different stuff i can't buy in phisycal shops with bitcoins and it's very bad, i hope that bitcoin will be accepted in more shops soon.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
June 13, 2016, 05:06:08 PM
EVERYBODY says they hold their coins, which is annoying... BitCoin is a currency, isn't it. If nobody treats it like a currency, then it'll never become a currency. EVERYBODY treats it like the stock market.

Agreed, if you are holding bitcoin then you should spend it or sell it when price goes higher and that is the best way to treat bitcoin and again wait for price drop to buy it again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 13, 2016, 04:54:17 PM
EVERYBODY says they hold their coins, which is annoying... BitCoin is a currency, isn't it. If nobody treats it like a currency, then it'll never become a currency. EVERYBODY treats it like the stock market.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 13, 2016, 04:51:27 PM
Have just been saving coins instead of spending them. I know spending them gives us joy and which is why everyone is here, but I want to get something good for my coins so waiting for higher price.
Activity: 231
June 13, 2016, 04:47:32 PM
No.Because  there is no one shop that acceps bitcoin as payment for their product but i use to spend it online buying gaming credits
Activity: 644
June 13, 2016, 12:38:24 PM
Spending at this stage would not be good, its better to hold till the time of halving, as price is moving up so spending or selling at the time of halving can be more profitable.

I convert bitcoin on real currency then i withdraw it on moneygram. i buy what ever i want.  every food i like. every things i like. just hardware and it gonna payoff soon. three months before i withdraw on moneygram. Just enjoy what ever you have and spend it wisely.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 13, 2016, 06:55:18 AM
yes in buying goods .. its nice cause its a less  effort haha..  I think bitcoin is also good for businesses for them to have a lot of costumers especially those online shops
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
June 13, 2016, 05:12:56 AM
can this count? i exchange my bitcoin to my friend and i got cash and buy some food? if did, i already spend it  Cheesy but if you mean spend the coin

without exchange it to money, i havent
Activity: 350
June 13, 2016, 05:06:07 AM
I sometimes spend Bitcoins at some web stores but I do not like to do it to often because I know that the Bitcoins is worth allot of money and it can only be more in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2016, 04:47:20 AM
Spending at this stage would not be good, its better to hold till the time of halving, as price is moving up so spending or selling at the time of halving can be more profitable.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2016, 04:22:29 AM
Yes already bought another 20khs on hash ocean.
2 months more and my roi will recoverd. Hope they will still run when halving starts.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2016, 03:59:42 AM
Yes for me i spend some of my coins i convert my coins into fiat and use it to spend in many things like buy a t-shirt and pants.. but not all my bitcoins spent.. because i am waiting for the price increase after halving so that i can make more profit if it will happen...
I do not spend my coins that often because there is not much you can buy with Bitcoins in the country that I am from. I think that that is also a good thing because it gets easier for me to hold them.

Holding is good but now I think you should start selling few of them, price is good at a moment, I don't spend to buy anything, but I sold few of them in recent times and earned a good profit.
Activity: 210
June 13, 2016, 03:55:17 AM
I am using this for Recharge of Cell phone , as it is not having much  popular in our country.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 13, 2016, 03:50:38 AM
Yes, bought tickets, electronics and services online with Bitcoins.
Activity: 546
June 13, 2016, 03:26:48 AM
Yes for me i spend some of my coins i convert my coins into fiat and use it to spend in many things like buy a t-shirt and pants.. but not all my bitcoins spent.. because i am waiting for the price increase after halving so that i can make more profit if it will happen...
I do not spend my coins that often because there is not much you can buy with Bitcoins in the country that I am from. I think that that is also a good thing because it gets easier for me to hold them.
Activity: 294
June 13, 2016, 02:46:02 AM
I'm pretty consistently (daily basis) swapping my LTC for BTC, spending BTC on random things, buying stuff on Craigslist using BTC...
Just waiting to be able to spend my BTC on utilities.  Smiley

Well, you can already pay bills with BTC, at least in australia via a site called livingroomofsatoshi. Even if you cannot do it directly, remember you can always convert your BTC into fiat.

I personally don't spend my coins in real life, but if you would like to, try bitcoin debit cards.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 12, 2016, 06:29:48 PM
I'm pretty consistently (daily basis) swapping my LTC for BTC, spending BTC on random things, buying stuff on Craigslist using BTC...
Just waiting to be able to spend my BTC on utilities.  Smiley
Activity: 504
June 12, 2016, 06:27:33 PM
Well i have not tried it yet because its not available where i stay, and i dont have any shops nearby where i can buy things which accepts bitcoin, im really looking forward it to happen , and i would love to spend my btc physically, although  i have spent my btc in digital stufs:)
I also rarely use bitcoin for shopping. I know everyone knows the classic problem of bitcoin? I would not blame the user because it is rare to shop? because these problems are still happening?
Activity: 249
June 12, 2016, 05:35:13 PM
At least in my country not all shops accept them, so I'm always using them where I can Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: