Pages:
Author

Topic: Dual Mining ETH/ZIL with PhoenixMiner on HiveOS with Ezil mining pool. - page 2. (Read 343 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 11
I am about to start for the first time dual mining ETH/ZIL.

Until now, I receive the ETH I mine in my Newton account which I exchange in Canadian dollars then transfer it into my Canadian bank account. On Newton they don't offer ZIL address (neither on AirGapWallet) so I just created an Exodus wallet.

My concern is when I will receive my ETH mining payment from Ezil mining pool, I will have to pay the Ethereum gas to move my ETH from Exodus to Newton and maybe it will offset the additional profit I can make with dual mining ETH/ZIL?

Nevertheless, I like the idea of doing some hodling with ZIL, so I will try it.

Is there Canadians who do dual mining ETH/ZIL and convert their ETH rewards in CAD right away? If yes, how do you guys proceed to minimize the fees?

Thanks
I'm not sure I am following you.

So right now you mine on a different pool other than Ezil and your eth wallet is in a Newton account, right?  If that isn't correct, disregard the rest of this post

If you are just starting to dual mine with Ezil, why not continue to send your eth payments to your newton account and just send the ZIL to your exodus account?

I was wondering if it will work if I do that in HiveOS, to add my Newton ETH address and my Exodus ZIL address in the wallet.

I tried to do Dual mining like explained in OP but I had tons of invalid shares from my RTX 3070 so I stopped and get back to mining only ETH on HiveON pool with GMiner.
Activity: 639
Merit: 19

Until now, I receive the ETH I mine in my Newton account which I exchange in Canadian dollars then transfer it into my Canadian bank account. On Newton they don't offer ZIL address (neither on AirGapWallet) so I just created an Exodus wallet.

My concern is when I will receive my ETH mining payment from Ezil mining pool, I will have to pay the Ethereum gas to move my ETH from Exodus to Newton and maybe it will offset the additional profit I can make with dual mining ETH/ZIL?

Is there Canadians who do dual mining ETH/ZIL and convert their ETH rewards in CAD right away? If yes, how do you guys proceed to minimize the fees?

Thanks

For dual mining the best one is lolMiner with the dual stratum... so you don't loose time on swap and you get less stales for been connected to both pools follow the manual:

https://web.archive.org/web/20210520195911/https://hiveos.farm/how_to_dual_mine_ZIL_ETH_ERGO_RVN_in_HiveOS/
Activity: 1050
Merit: 219
Shooters Shoot...

Thanks
I'm not sure I am following you.

So right now you mine on a different pool other than Ezil and your eth wallet is in a Newton account, right?  If that isn't correct, disregard the rest of this post

If you are just starting to dual mine with Ezil, why not continue to send your eth payments to your newton account and just send the ZIL to your exodus account?

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: