Pages:
Author

Topic: Dubai digital currency - page 2. (Read 530 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 04, 2018, 10:41:47 PM
And as others might wonder where the news might come from, here's a link of the said plan of Dubai to launch their very own emCash (where "em" means emirates as Dubai belongs to the United Arab Emirates:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/10/08/dubai-to-launch-emcash-a-government-approved-digital-currency/

And indeed, without a doubt, this move proves how the world is taking cryptocurrency positively and making use of the blockchain technology that comes along with it.

This is amazing news and will usher the next wave of boom for crypto as nation states begin using the blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrency is just one major application of blockchain. Lots of innovation that will properly utilize the blockchain will come out in the coming years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 09:09:02 PM
Dubai is the biggest and rich country in the world, my opinion when getting Dubai make digital currency is wonderful because they have many investor want to buy their digital asset, by created digital asset Dubai will be famous and know more close with crypto currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 08:56:46 PM
Wow. Great for Dubai! Well.. they’ve always been an innovative and future-forward country anyway, so I’m not surprised. I’m sure they’ll set a standard for the rest of the world. I’m thinking, Japan will be next. Do you agree?
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
October 31, 2018, 08:10:18 PM
I think this is a good initiative. Even not such well-known coin as Dubaicoin has a good capitalization and is popular among investors and miners. This is a good project, worthy of investment.
Activity: 280
October 28, 2018, 03:07:40 PM
If Dubai has released its own digital currency, it's not impossible if neighboring countries or other countries will make digital currencies too. This is one of the good news, I hope it will bring progress and have a positive impact on cryptocurrency. Thank you for the news that you shared, at least made me know.
Activity: 140
October 28, 2018, 03:00:08 PM
Today, good news comes from Dubai, the Dubai city government seems ready to launch a digital currency. the name of the currency is emCash.

the Dubai government will work with technology companies to create emCash currencies. Dubai government hopes that emCash currency can be used for future transactions.

I want to know your opinion, which other countries will create currencies after Venezuela, Dubai, and Japan?
exellent! Dubai seems always step ahead and im sure theyll come up with something really interesting. i guess that Singapore may create currency, Australia too. even those countries which bann it can change their minds
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 16, 2018, 01:54:58 PM
I don't think Dubai will release one soon. Let's first see how it will go with the petro.
There have been rumors there will be a hyper modern city with AI and all the new tech in the middle of the desert. So perhaps that city will have crypto accepted everywhere.

Well that's happy to hear but I don't think they will give much priority to this very soon because their main dream is to focus on expo 2020. They have very big business expectation on this expo still money plays a big role anything can happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 01:46:24 PM
It is still in the making process. But if this happens, and it will be 100%, then it will change the cryptocurrency. this will contribute to cryptocurrency capitalization and then the market will improve
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 12:50:19 PM
Blockchain is widely distributed in UAE, and Dubai seeks to become the financial and technological center for the eastern world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 12:39:04 PM
Wow it is a very great news for all, Dubai government approved this digital technology. Digital currency is a future in coming years. I hope in coming years all countries give permission to this technology because coming time is a digital time and every body like this technology.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 12:24:56 PM
Great news, I think every country wants to get its own digital work, but considering that the state of Dubai is an oil rich country, it can guarantee profits in all areas because of its financial strength, I do not think the rest of the countries will follow Dubai
Activity: 154
October 16, 2018, 11:48:19 AM
if this is really true news then this is great news because dubai is a very serious player in the global economic market
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 16, 2018, 11:44:11 AM
It is highly likely that today Dubai will be very profitable to use the Cretaceous, because today there can be made a free trade zone, but I do not think that they will agree, because the most important thing is how Islam will be related to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
October 16, 2018, 11:42:01 AM
Today, good news comes from Dubai, the Dubai city government seems ready to launch a digital currency. the name of the currency is emCash.

the Dubai government will work with technology companies to create emCash currencies. Dubai government hopes that emCash currency can be used for future transactions.

I want to know your opinion, which other countries will create currencies after Venezuela, Dubai, and Japan?

good news in the red market it seems that crypto adoption is near in the future where it will be accepted by the governments and it will be the mean method of payments acroos the border
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
October 16, 2018, 11:27:19 AM
If the news is true and officially stated from the country, I think it is a very great move. Actually, many more countries accept the crypto. I'm also sure that other countries may also be like those countries to accept the cryptocurrency. But, for now, my country still does not legalize and create own cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
This is pretty good news considering Dubai is a country. that is rich enough and stared using cryptocurrency in their country. moreover this is fully supported by the government. we all know that Dubai is a rich country and has a large share in the trade sector.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 16, 2018, 11:11:36 AM
I think many will follow them and then the market will grow. But such cryptocurrencies will have low volatility or even a stable coin as a type. The news came out that Usa senators imposed sanctions on Venezuela el petro cryptocurrency and in the same way they can add other coins there. In the end, this is very good news means popularization is on.
copper member
October 16, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us. Dubai is a forward looking country that are doing everything to be top of any technological innovations. There is a good probability for this coin to become means of exchange of good and services. As time goes on, we will see more countries and cities embarking on this kind of project.

copper member
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 11:03:37 AM
This is good news and it will help in increasing mass adoption of Cryptocurrency. Dubai has all what it takes to launch it and they will surely get it right because they have the money needed for the project.
copper member
Activity: 280
October 16, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
We should get to the stage where governments and institutions should encourage and adopt cryptocurrencies. though this may have its cons but I think with some government participation should come with some regulations in cryptocurrency with will make for more adoption and growth
Pages:
Jump to: