Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 139. (Read 119412 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hi new user layosbayos   please send 3000doge bonus.
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Bonus must be wagered 55x to became a part of your balance.
Wagering contribution is 50% from bet amount.
What The Fish, Totally wagered need 110x ?

yes, however according to our unlocked bonus stats it's not very hard  Wink
Activity: 2
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Bonus must be wagered 55x to became a part of your balance.
Wagering contribution is 50% from bet amount.
What The Fish, Totally wagered need 110x ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
Hi I signed up today but I share a computer with my fiance and he was logged in so the friend who referred me wasn't properly credited for my referral. 

For the little dogecoin freebie my username there is Bitsy.
The referral link is
 http://duckdice.io?c=698ab363ad

I want to deposit but not until I know the right ref link is credited as it should be, thanks!  Also, If I deposit can I waive the 1 day rule? I am a social spender, just a heads up = )

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
Congratulations to our profit rank number 1 !

i registered on your site few months ago. But when now i am trying to log into my account at your site i can't login
Can you check it and tell me why i can't login?
Username: Natasha

This is a sensitive user information which is not for public discussion, please contact [email protected] they will assist you.
Activity: 27
i registered on your site few months ago. But when now i am trying to log into my account at your site i can't login
Can you check it and tell me why i can't login?
Username: Natasha
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Thanks for duckdice support team, in 24 hours my problems is solved, although it takes long time after the first reply. The next reply saying that it is done. Great job support of duckdice. Hope you guys will be better in a long run Grin

Unfortunately our support works in one time zone, so night time they are mostly offline but we plan to improve and enhance our support in the future!
Thank you, support team was happy to hear your feedback Smiley

i thought that they 24 hours a day, by changing their shift only. And btw, i just make withdrawal 3-4hours ago and choose the fastest one. But until now, i still do not get my LTC withdrawal yet, is there any problem with it?
Thanks for duckdice support team, in 24 hours my problems is solved, although it takes long time after the first reply. The next reply saying that it is done. Great job support of duckdice. Hope you guys will be better in a long run Grin

Unfortunately our support works in one time zone, so night time they are mostly offline but we plan to improve and enhance our support in the future!
Thank you, support team was happy to hear your feedback Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
username: Tropik
Hope i'll get 3k DOGE bonus soon.thanks!

Wrong topic Tropic! Post username on the right thread over HERE. Good Luck
Activity: 6
username: Tropik
Hope i'll get 3k DOGE bonus soon.thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Just noticed 200 users online. Congrats with the steady grow.

One week later and I just noticed 260 online.  Cool
Right now there are 271 players online, duckdice is getting bigger. keep on improving guys! btw will there be an investment option in near future?

Still thinking on investment option, we are not against it just didn't have enough time to give it a good thought yet.
Well, investment option will be a good addition for the site. it'll increase max bet/win and allow investors to profit over long-run. there's no rush, take your time to think about it. Smiley

Not all site are going to put this investment thing on their site. You can see primedice as example, they do not give investment but they slowly increasing their max bet and I believe this thing will hard to achieve and I do hope duckdice can follow primedice path with huge max bet too without any investment
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Thank you guys for a feedback, will discuss the investment option both inside our team and with our users.
That's quite good news, many people are eagerly waiting to make investment in duckdice after looking at the massive growth you guys have got in relatively short time. Good luck and hope to hear some good news regarding investment option soon.
Jump to: