Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 49. (Read 119412 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
When you click on the bitcoin talk for duckdice.io search  you wll see a red messege pop up that saying that duckdice is mo more trusted. So as i know the admins are not paying attention to yousers becouse they wll shut this site down very soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't know why duckdice is currently not paying much attention to members, maybe my suggestion is that there should be some events or promotions that can make duckdice more desirable.

So recent deposit bonuses, one of the biggest faucets on dice site, rains, flash contests, daily wager contest and so on isn't enough yet :-(

Finally got some decent hit today  Grin https://duckdice.io/share/bet/eb8d9e57ee8
Activity: 6
I don't know why duckdice is currently not paying much attention to members, maybe my suggestion is that there should be some events or promotions that can make duckdice more desirable.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Why min bet is 10 satoshi?  It's for millionaires only?

Every site has their own right to set the minimum bet. I can say that 10 satoshi is still low amount as there are some other sites has bigger minimum bet like 100sat even 1000sat. I wonder if you say 10sat is for millionaires only then how about those site with 100-1000sat min bet? No offenses buddy
And there the admins wll never talk to u about fairnes only there suport center and mods wll talk to u.
Chek out the trust score before you enter to the duckdice everyones.i have proof on my account as u can see there support is not good.rude behavior is  there first priority.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Why min bet is 10 satoshi?  It's for millionaires only?
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

Giveaway Alert!

Get a new Award now! The First 3 to post unlocked award screenshot on DuckDice Forum will get $100 each!
We are sorry for such a long maintenance and sorry for all the inconveniences (we missed you too Grin)
Thanks to guys who have already told you, DuckDice is up and running and for the next 24 hours we have 2x Rains and DuckHunt (aka  Flying Duck) bonus!
Thank you for your patience!
The site is back online.

Looks like it tooks some time but let's see if those new servers give even faster rolls.  Grin

Admins are cheering with Duckhunts and rains, so all looks fine again.
What... 2-4 hours maintenance???  Huh Huh Huh  it's ridiculous

Migration to new servers costs time.  Wink

-- too late  Undecided
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
What... 2-4 hours maintenance???  Huh Huh Huh  it's ridiculous

They are migrating to a new server so this is very normal actually  . Transfering years worth of data takes a long time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
What... 2-4 hours maintenance???  Huh Huh Huh  it's ridiculous
You right behavior of the support is really not good with users.the moderation have no need any reasson to kick u they even take decision on there personal revenge to kick u.

Sorry, didn't understand you. Can you explain your situation, we will assist as much as we can.
You right behavior of the support is really not good with users.the moderation have no need any reasson to kick u they even take decision on there personal revenge to kick u.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
In the case of jackpot rounds getting bonuses is very normal because if every manager increases the amount of bonusits competitors increase a lot but due to bad behavior, these sites often lose their existence.
Its been long they are acting like this.specialy any of there bonuses and things are not fair.the support is the worst thing on the site

Erc20 is now supported for Deposits and Withdrawals on DuckDice!
Activity: 13
I couldn't pass verification. strange. It looks like a Scam. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
hi, for the deposit bonuses, is the max bet the maximum you are able to bet when the bonus is active or is it the highest bet that will count towards reducing it? if we have a max bet of 0.1 btc as an example, can we still bet 10 btc and it just reduce the wager needed by 0.1 or will it not allow to bet any higher than that at all?

There is a maximum bet. If you deposit 0.1 BTC  and you use the bonus you have 0.2 BTC to play with.

I wish the maximum bet was still unlimited. Everyone would then only hunt bigger payouts because thats +EV at that moment.
Pages:
Jump to: