Pages:
Author

Topic: Dump is not always a good idea - page 10. (Read 1581 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
June 22, 2019, 04:52:08 AM
everyone says keep hold were when asked what they did with bounty tokens or coins.
I think it's up to you, nobody forbids you to sell or save. most people prefer to sell because most of the coins that are launched today are meaningless.
the other opinion that I often read is to save coins that you think are potentially. and sell coins that end up being shitcoin.
so that your bounty work worth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
June 22, 2019, 04:41:43 AM
Thanks to bounty hunters you get coins and tokens for cheaper price when dumping begins ,whenever I detect good projects I always wait patiently for hunters to dump so I buy more,some projects are very good and many bounty hunters are too blind to see
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
June 22, 2019, 03:45:35 AM
I will trade from the coins I get from the bounty then change them and by the same token at a different price, maybe when the new token is registered in the crypto exchange there will always be a dump and I think this is an opportunity to buy more tokens if the project has a good product in the future
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 22, 2019, 03:39:54 AM
Most bounty hunters do not know whether the project is going to develop in the future or even die. But all bounty hunters have their own decisions. Is holding or selling. So there is nothing to debate or blame for this condition.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 22, 2019, 03:35:48 AM
The fact is its always a bad idea to dump all your tokens you get from bounties unless you promoted a not too good project ,I've seen few bounty projects that hunters dumped and later the token price surge in value for example Gowithme bounty ,so how many of you dump gowithme token? The token did 10x already
Pages:
Jump to: