Pages:
Author

Topic: Dump is not over yet - page 7. (Read 6525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
July 13, 2017, 11:09:29 PM
I think it's just a market correction. I think within a few months(6 months or so) we'll see a rise and possibly all time highs. This little dip is just a correction from the prices rising so quickly. It's going to correct itself and then move on. I doubt we'll ever see sub $1500 Bitcoin again, but if we do, BUY BUY BUY!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
July 13, 2017, 10:30:39 PM
I'll use this thread to throw in my latest analysis... I threw in a look at the short term selloff we had around May 26-28 zoomed in to see what we could possibly have in store if the bubble has indeed not burst but just corrected really badly... I'd estimate a drop to around $65B market cap hard and fast and set your limit orders around these levels to pick crap up for the bounce... I think the bubble has burst for a few months to years but if it hasn't it could surge back up to all time highs within a month or two after this correction.  Charting is not perfect, it's educated guessing at best.  Either way I believe we sell off from here, correction or burst regardless.

Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own investing decisions.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
July 13, 2017, 08:17:43 PM
I can see the red everywhere now. So I think we may see the next big dump for the whole market. I am pessimistic and don't know when this downtrend stops.

this is crypto,, the market is very volatile,,
so the dump can be over anytime,, just look at your charts,, and predict the markets,,
when i see my charts few coin is good to buy right now
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 13, 2017, 07:30:02 PM
I can see the red everywhere now. So I think we may see the next big dump for the whole market. I am pessimistic and don't know when this downtrend stops.
Pages:
Jump to: