Pages:
Author

Topic: Dump just after a new listing? - page 3. (Read 1497 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 11, 2021, 07:17:07 AM
I don't know why this is common with new projects these days, large investors who were able to buy during private sales just dump the tokens on traders immediately after the token gets listed on exchanges,it could be because the early investors are already in profit and they don't trust the project enough, that's why they dumped the tokens.
Every investors have their own part of crypto stories, most of them may have been victims of dump projects in the past so they won't hesitate to take any chance that becomes available with any new projects they invest money on
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 11, 2021, 03:08:29 AM
I am no stranger to AMEPAY, they have a high quality project and quickly capture a large amount of capital from sponsors and investors.  Their promotion here is also going pretty well, it seems to last through two bounty phases.  After the MXC listing, at the same time that bull run was taking place with the entire market, it got $ 0.1 ATH, which is a pity that I think, it's investor sentiment, not investor sentiment.  dumped by the bounty hunter.  Based on CMC, it is clear that by the time bitcoin dropped to 44k, there was a huge blow to Amepay.  At this point, the AME is quite balanced at $ 0.05.  So trust holds and Ame is only in the first roadmap for their platform and product.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
April 11, 2021, 03:06:52 AM
Friends i want to ask about a think that i realy cant explain...there is a token called AME that had an ieo price of 0.02...the token get listed on bithumb globale and the price down to 0.006 (bounty hunters and airdrops)...after the sell off end the price go up and stay a long time between 0.01 and 0.013...the team annaunced a new listing at mxc exchange and everyone expect a big incrass(the token had just 2.5 mln$ marketcap at 0.01) but what really happened is that the price decrass to 0.005 within one week and this make me confused...now the price is 0.08 and i start believing that what happened in mxc in the first days wasnt innocent

Who have an idea about the situation?
When i was get payment i was sell .009 for extra price low.they are trying to list Binance if they success price will incress day by day.i think supply is more and hunter sales their token for that price dump.i think no chance to drop the price cause all hunter sales their token.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
April 11, 2021, 02:47:44 AM
Friends i want to ask about a think that i realy cant explain...there is a token called AME that had an ieo price of 0.02...the token get listed on bithumb globale and the price down to 0.006 (bounty hunters and airdrops)...after the sell off end the price go up and stay a long time between 0.01 and 0.013...the team annaunced a new listing at mxc exchange and everyone expect a big incrass(the token had just 2.5 mln$ marketcap at 0.01) but what really happened is that the price decrass to 0.005 within one week and this make me confused...now the price is 0.08 and i start believing that what happened in mxc in the first days wasnt innocent

It's not only Amepay token that has this experience, you see tokens have various holders and they have a motive of their own when selling and dumping, a token/coin find new investors and there are holders who already made profit and wants to sell, this is the reason why it's very important to see what the project's contribution to the community, and what they can bring to the community and holders, everything lies on what they can contribute.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 11, 2021, 02:01:51 AM
Dump after new listing it is because the matketing campaign is not good enough, and the project still in early stage ( only whitepapper ), have no real use cases. If the platform is up and running like Sovryn it will going up in this market. Because people buy the token to use it not only keep it before they dump to retailer.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
April 10, 2021, 09:29:16 PM
You should definitely dump quickly any project if you are not 100% - and I mean 100% - sure that is super-solid. This means that you would not take part or dump immediately after listing 99% of the tokens. The key to profit from ICO is to cycle your money as fast as possible, e.g. is better is you can make 10% every day as opposed to making 100% after four years.

The only exception is if you got in at a very attractive price in a project that has an outstanding team.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
April 10, 2021, 04:05:29 PM
Dumping is part of crypto trading. Sometimes listing on a new exchange tends to have no positive effect on the price in the short term except maybe the team just keep buying off the market to create some kind of FOMO forcing holders to hold and even buy more. Sometimes, people just buy the rumor and sell the news. See JULD that rose as high as $0.75 and I didn't sell my bag, thinking it was going to act like Cake, today the price is really terrible with all the many news, but am going to hold while making better money from other projects, I won't want to repeat the mistake of cake.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 10, 2021, 02:40:37 PM
I invested in so many tokens and yes dude sometimes it just doesn't work.
Now I bought PEAK before coming OKEx listing, it's already pumping cuz of BSC staking but I really hope there will be a huge pup after listing on OKEx and NFT in September
Shit happens bro, but we have to be string, keep on searching and hodl, u never know!
PEAK will pump!  I hope so lol
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
April 10, 2021, 12:47:40 AM
Several factors caused tokens to Dump on a large scale in a short period of time
-Bonus on sale
-Airdrop
-Bounty

Actually there are various solutions to this problem. starting from gradual distribution or lock tokens with participants who take part in the sale in order to avoid a significant dump of altcoins. worse if already experiencing a large dump. market confidence in an altcoin will decrease
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
April 09, 2021, 10:47:25 PM
I don't know why this is common with new projects these days, large investors who were able to buy during private sales just dump the tokens on traders immediately after the token gets listed on exchanges,it could be because the early investors are already in profit and they don't trust the project enough, that's why they dumped the tokens.
It is simply common, because everyone wants to chase for quicker $$$ rather than hodling it for long-term with the high risk of getting dumped. It is almost like a high-risk reward, but everyone is up to the lowest risk possible.
Not surprised anymore that many project tokens would dumped overnight instantly.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
April 09, 2021, 07:28:35 PM
People are aware that after they listing in exchange the value of their token become decreased, because some of the token came from airdrop, bounty and other they dump coin, then they buy it for a low price. I think this is some of the reason why the value of token decreased after they listing in exchange.
Not all coins/tokens, but some are, when the list price is dump, it's just that many factors influence,
As a small example, like on Binance, not all coins that are listed on Binance have increased very high prices, many are dump first before the price increases again, usually this happens because the coin has increased in price before listing on Binance,
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
April 09, 2021, 05:32:13 PM

It's not just AME that experiences a dump after listing on the market. however, many altcoins have experienced the same thing. Such a situation occurs if the project holds an airdrop program and a bounty campaign. So that many developers distribute altcoins to airdrop and bounty participants after 1 month of listing on the market. and there is also a gradual distribution so that altcoin prices do not dump immediately. So in my opinion, the current AME condition is very good because it is able to pump prices back up after being dumped.

There are 2 scenarios, if the coin is listed in an exchange with less liquidation, the coin will dump especially if there are bounty since its expected that the bounty hunters will dump, just like AME of course, they dump at the start but now they are already getting the price that makes investors happy, however, liquidity is another thing as its trading volume is not that stable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
April 09, 2021, 05:10:39 PM

It's not just AME that experiences a dump after listing on the market. however, many altcoins have experienced the same thing. Such a situation occurs if the project holds an airdrop program and a bounty campaign. So that many developers distribute altcoins to airdrop and bounty participants after 1 month of listing on the market. and there is also a gradual distribution so that altcoin prices do not dump immediately. So in my opinion, the current AME condition is very good because it is able to pump prices back up after being dumped.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
April 09, 2021, 04:55:19 PM
Not always, but I remember earlier, when the news about the listing of a coin on the Binance came out, it immediately increases in price.

Now, after the listing itself, the price does not always rise, and sometimes it even happens that the price fell, this is something incomprehensible.

In my opinion, the token may dump after the listing because it is not listed on the top exchange platforms that do not have marketing plans and there are no investors buying the token, Or maybe the coin project idea is not unique and is not linked to a blockchain.
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
give me back my 2008
April 09, 2021, 04:35:29 PM
Not always, but I remember earlier, when the news about the listing of a coin on the Binance came out, it immediately increases in price.

Now, after the listing itself, the price does not always rise, and sometimes it even happens that the price fell, this is something incomprehensible.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 09, 2021, 04:34:35 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 09, 2021, 02:26:45 PM
I invested in so many tokens and yes dude sometimes it just doesn't work.
Now I bought PEAK before coming OKEx listing, it's already pumping cuz of BSC staking but I really hope there will be a huge pup after listing on OKEx and NFT in September
Shit happens bro, but we have to be string, keep on searching and hodl, u never know!
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
April 04, 2021, 11:16:07 AM
I am a bounty hunter who happened to join this AME project. and I got my payment, but I had different thoughts. I sold my AME tokens for around $ 0.13. I don't regret missing the ATH that has been made. but now I can buy it back at a cheaper price to get AME in an amount more than the capital I got from the bounty.
I did that because I believe AME is a good project.
I didn't sell because I didn't know the potential of the AME token. because I knew there was going to be a dump, so I sold it and now I buy it again.
It's a wise decision you made. Selling at the high price then buying in the low price. I also know AMEPAY and unluckily I'm not be able to joined in their campaign. I think it's being normal for projects that after the token have been distributed to the participants, dump of token will follow. Most of ICO project back then have the same experience and most of the participants selling token even at small price. I think if AME will be listed in high-volume exchange site too much dump of token will be reduced.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
April 04, 2021, 10:43:22 AM
I've participate on this bounty AME and I feel you mate that right after the token or coin has been listed the price will just dump so fast and what we just need to do is to wait until it pumps up again and I am wondering why it is happening always when there will be a new token or coin that will be listing in some exchange or in Binance. The people are saying that these coins are shitcoins in which they are made to have nothing in this market but I don't believe on this because way back before, I've saw a lot of coins that when they listed they just pump up right away.
It isn't just AME but most of the bounty rewards has always been like it whenever the project gets listed most of them would end up being dump,
That is why the hunters always get the blame for it.
It would take awhile for them to recover and for some of them it would just stay low or be forgotten.

If I am not mistaken two days ago the price of AME was spike or kicked again in the market, then in less than 24 hours it got dumped and now
the price according to Bithumb was https://www.bithumb.pro/en-us/spot/trade?q=AME-USDT around 0.058$ something, so meaning dumping the price is not just happening after new listing it is also unpredictable as well just like the other things actually.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 03, 2021, 11:28:25 PM
I was also very regret when i saw this. I sell my all amepay at very low price. But astonished to see whem it price touch 0.12. Now i have nothing to say about it.  hold is must for one who want to make some profit from these type of coins.
Yeah, who guys sold early at cheap price now they are crying when seen AME reached highest ATH 0.15$ it’s incredible thing happened but mostly hunters missed this opportunity. The team tried to buy back and they did successfully. I think price will dump when staking reward will be distributed also bounty payment.
I am a bounty hunter who happened to join this AME project. and I got my payment, but I had different thoughts. I sold my AME tokens for around $ 0.13. I don't regret missing the ATH that has been made. but now I can buy it back at a cheaper price to get AME in an amount more than the capital I got from the bounty.
I did that because I believe AME is a good project.
I didn't sell because I didn't know the potential of the AME token. because I knew there was going to be a dump, so I sold it and now I buy it again.
Pages:
Jump to: