Pages:
Author

Topic: Dump or HODL these coins? - page 13. (Read 2040 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
May 02, 2020, 01:12:09 PM
Augur and Ethereum classic are the more solid projects. About the others  most of them probably doesn't even have a considerable volume to be traded back to btc.

I would sell all of them but a few ones,  if those coins are still worth anything.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
May 02, 2020, 12:54:54 PM
It's so much of a patience to hold these coins for so long. Probably it came by gifting or not by personal invesment. As it stands for majority of those project, an investor won't ask if to hold or sell off. The decision is still yours. If you can hold for this long, you can do more if you wish.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
May 02, 2020, 12:35:42 PM
We are about the start of another stronger bull of bitcoin like what we had in 2013 and 2017. Hence, this cannot be a right time to dump. Probably some time around 2018 might have been a right time for exit. I just want to talk from my observation with my cypto holding: I am going to keep on holding. I am a holder of dogecoins since 2014 and I hold LTC, MTC, waves and lisk.

All your coins/tokens may not get you profits as some may hit low value and then may get delisted from exchanges but at least 2 to 5 coins may get you good profits if you will be continuing your holding which may help you to recover your capital along with some profits.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
May 02, 2020, 12:33:17 PM
If you need a quick buck, dump them. You can always buy more when you recover financially.
But i always kept my shitcoins in the past. 9 out of 10 would plummet to death, but that 1 that made it, made it big
Activity: 186
Merit: 253
May 02, 2020, 12:13:40 PM
I truely admire your patience for holding those tokens for such long time. The decision is really up to you. It depends on whether you are lost or profited holding these coins for the last few years.

If I were you, I would sell or dump all of those tokens no matter if I loss or gain, except for Power ledger, Syscoin, Siacoin, Digibyte and 0x. Power ledger, Syscoin are famous for regular pump and dump. Check out the market frequently and sell them at nice prices. Likewise, Sia and Digibyte have increased a lot in the last few days, I don't understand why missed such great opportunities. Only the last one - 0x is a serious project with active developers and good for long term hold.

I guess you got those tokens/coins from bounties or airdrops. If you were to invest in altcoins, there are many more better choices for you. It's ETH with PoS to come, LINK or XTZ with top volumes on Binance or even a centralized shit like XRP (/USDT) would be a better option.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
May 02, 2020, 11:39:57 AM
I been holding these coins for a few years:

- Stakenet

- Blox

- Monetha

- SONM

- DigitalNote

- Gulden

- Quantum Resistant Ledger

- Ubiq

- Nexus

- All sports

- Gamecredits

- LBRY Credits

Which of the above are Genuine projects that were victims of the bear markets and will in a year or two will climb back up to the top 50-100 rankings in the next bull market? And which of these genuine projects had coin swaps or had been hard forked within the last few years?

I also been holding these coins for a few years too, the following coins have higher rank than the coins listed above:

- Power ledger

- NXT

- WAX

- Civic

- Bancor

- Syscoin

Which of the above are Genuine projects and will in a year or two will climb back up to the top 50 rankings in the next bull market? And which of these genuine projects had coin swaps or had been hard forked within the last few years?

Finally the last coins that I have been holding for the past few years are in the top 100 rankings:

- Golem

- Siacoin

- 0x

- Augur

- Bytom

- Nexo

- Verge

- Ethereum Classic

- Digibyte

- Tron (recently added to portfolio, will hodl obviously)

- Dogecoin (recently added to portfolio, will hodl obviously)

Which of the above are Genuine projects and will in a year or two will climb back up to the top 10 rankings in the next bull market? And which of these genuine projects had coin swaps or had been hard forked within the last few years? Or shall I assume these coins are genuine because they survived the bear markets for past couple of years and yet still maintaining that top 100 ranking?
Pages:
Jump to: